Aaron Court
$164
$204
$195
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbed and breakfastcomfortable place to stayirish breakfastguest houseother guestsirish hospitalityaviva stadiumpubs and restaurantsbeautiful roomstay there againfantastic locationyogurtfull irisha lovely stayconvenient locationleslieballsbridge
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed in aaron court a number of times and have always had a very pleasurable experience . The rooms are immaculate and the staff are always friendly and willing to tend to any need you may have as a guest there. The location is perfect for any tourists to the city with the dart and bus services in plentiful supply in the surrounding areas and aaron court itself situated within walking distance of the city . I would happily recommend it to any prospective visitors and will continue to return whenever Im in dublin.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been staying at Aaron Court on business trips for well over a year. I have always found the owner Leslie to be gracious and always helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and the house has some great pieces of furniture and fixings. This is an older property so do not expect 21 century fixings the place has a charm and character of its own and sits well within the history of Dublin.

The house is situated on the Merrion Road within walking distance of Ballsbridge with its bars and restaurants. Dublin centre can be reached via taxi, bus or a walk in 20 - 30mins. There is a Tesco store nearby if you need any bits and pieces - the Aaron Court only serves breakfast between 8:00am and 9:30am.The food is always good with a choice of cereals and full irish. Leslie is more than happy to try and provide vegetarian options as long as you provide her with prior notice.

I would recommend staying at Aaron Court it sits in a super location the owner is a gem - its works for me and I have had a restful and comfortable stay every time.

Room Tip: All the rooms are a good size - just make sure you book well ahead this is a busy guest house.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was the first stop on our holiday for my daughter and me. We arrived and met the landlady, who was very friendly and took us to our room. That was the last we saw of her. The room was nicely decorated but the tea tray /kettle were on the opposite side of the room to the plug and there was no bedside lamp, meaning one had to switch off the main light and trek across to beds. The bathroom was smaller than tiny, but just about manageable. Breakfast was divine, served by a very willing and helpful young lady, and the B&B was easily accessible to town with a bus stop across the road. Wi-Fi worked perfectly. We had a tussle to get a receipt for our payment, which was unusual, but apart from the impersonal touch, we found it a very pleasant place. I must add, the communal rooms are absolutely beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank aquarianmum
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Last year myself and friends Margaret and Maureen stayed at Aaron Court and had a fantastic time, so this year I took my husband Brian with me. From outside the house looked great with masses of flowers in baskets and a bigger car park. Inside has had a big face lift and looks stunning. The breakfast has changed and we got lovely fresh fruit as well as a cooked meal, and only needed a small lunch. The position of this B &B is great with the bus to the City outside the front gate and the Dart around the corner. One day we sat and read in the walled garden for awhile. It was another great stay. Thanks to Leslie and her Staff. Joan

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joan M
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Recently stayed with Leslie and her team on an overnight stay in Dublin. Location is super, very close to all links to the city centre and the centre is no more than 10 mins away. Leslie was very welcomming and I found a very home like atmosphere on my arrival. Rooms were very clean and well presented and the breakfast in the morning was excellent. Overall a great location, great stay and I will be back again for sure. Look forward to the next time. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo