Aaron Court
$233
$164
$156
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$192
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$265
$237
$217
$185
Buswells Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Pool
$190
$168
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsb bbed and breakfastcomfortable place to stayirish breakfastguest houseother guestsirish hospitalityaviva stadiumpubs and restaurantsbeautiful roomstay there againfantastic locationyogurtfull irisha lovely stayconvenient locationleslie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2012

a little apart from the city centre is the lovely b&b hold by leslie griffin.
leslie is very very friendly and cares about everything and everybody! whenever we needed help she was there and helped us, for example printing our flight tickets or great tips how to spend our day.
she made our stay as comfortable as we could wish.
that's why me and my friends/family all had more the feeling of being at home.
the rooms are big enough, very nice and very clean. tea and coffee making facilities are in every room. and so is TV and ironing board available.
The bus station is right beside the house and the Dart station is just a few minutes round the corner by a walk. it's just a few minutes to the city centre by bus or dart.
there is even a direct bus connection to the airport and from the airport. the bus stop for the airport bus is just a 5 minutes walk from the aaron court.
A few minutes walk and you get real irish pubs and restaurants apart from all the touristic pubs. the region Ballsbridge is safe and clean.
I've been in leslie's b&b twice and have already booked again for july.
Me and my friends/ family enjoyed it a lot and I recommend it to everybody.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Eva M
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I work in Dublin quite a bit and decided to stay at this B&B at short notice.

I was pleasently surprised at the comfortable and spacious room I was given which was nice and peaceful...The owner of this property I met (Lesley) who could not do enough for me offering me coffee or tea and a snack as I arrived in the evening time.
Plenty of parking and lots of services in the area like restaurants/ public house/ shopping etc...or if you just want to go for a walk ..off you go...city centre 2-3kms at most..and buses outside door..

Excellent breakfeast and service...quite reasonable is well. ..As Arnold said- I'LL BE BACK.. SEAN MC K.. Co. Laois......

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank irecan
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is just out of the city center, but there is transportation near by. This Bed and Breakfast is full of charm, with beautiful room, full breakfast and a welcoming and EXTREMELY charming lady of the house. I would highly recommend this place for a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank StephanieMayo
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Aaron Court was cozy and clean. It was situated in a great location, near several bus stops and the airport Air Coach stop. Leslie, the owner, was lovely to talk with and went out of her way to ensure her guests were comfortable and satisfied during their stay. Apart from being extremely accomodating around the B&B, she eagerly gave advice on activities to do in Dublin and told us about the great deals available. We had a great time visiting Dublin and staying at Aaron Court and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank celine_jc
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Mike and Kathleen Gallagher April 2012

Aaron Court is definitely the best accommodation we have used in Dublin. It is close to bus stops, a railway station with frequent connections to the city centre and is within walking distance of a fairly large shopping centre. .Its well manicured front lawn is large enough to insulate the house itself from all traffic noise.
Inside, the house is beautifully kept, it is clean and tidy and the room was spacious and quiet. The breakfast was more than adequate and the menu varied.
Leslie, the host, is a lovely lady and exudes warmth. She made us welcome from the moment we knocked on her door and nothing was too much trouble.
We have no hesitation in recommending Aarons Court to visitors to Dublin.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple