I went there for breakfast (I read some good reviews about this place) and it was better than I expected!
* Food is delicious, I asked for pancackes (2 with maple syrup, raspberries and fresh banana), it was huge and very tasty.
* Staff is really nice and They serve very fast (5 minutes in my case).
* Nice view of the quay and de Ha'penny bridge, with a great location in the city centre, so after that you can go shopping or for a walk.
* They are specialised in breakfasts and brunch.
* The area is usually full of tourists and if you seat outside you will have a lot of people starring at you eating all the time. They have a very nice fence but seems inefficient for this purpouse, maybe They need a higher "wall" that doesn't hide the view but keeps the customers privacy.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.