“A homely wholesome cafe”
Review of Bite of Life

Bite of Life
Ranked #292 of 2,721 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I may be a bit biased, only because I get to spend so much time in Bite Of Life, but this quaint little cafe has stolen my heart. With a cost atmosphere and quality staff, this little caf should be on everyone's list to stop by. The food is wholesome and honest and and the coffee and drinks are fresh and reasonably priced. The stand out feature is the always lit open hearth fire.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Such quaint and cozy spot with delicious food! My friends and I stopped in on our way to St. Patrick's Cathedral and were so impressed! Fresh food at great prices. I made my own salad combination, but my friend's ordered paninis that they claim were the best they had our entire 2 week long trip! The staff was so nice and not pushy at all, we did not even pay until we were finished with the meal. Highly recommend stopping in, you won't regret it!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a very tasty soup lunch here last week. The fire was warm and inviting and the service was friendly and fast - the staff could not have been more helpful. A great spot near St Patrick's.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the best fresh tomato and pepper juice at the cafe. The coffee was good also. A small cafe with great deserts too.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Found this small coffee shop when out walking with friends. Very good coffee and nice nibbles as well as hot food.

Nice to find a good spot in this part of town, handy if visiting St Patrick's.

Not much seating but prices are reasonable. Will be back.