“Excellent!”
Review of StirCrazy - CLOSED

StirCrazy
Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Reviewed September 13, 2013

It's look like a standard cheap fast food place from the outside, but the noodles are excellent. Had a phenomenal chicken teriyaki there. Obv it's just a five euro place, so there's no frills

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Choose your combination of rice or noodles and veg/meat then pick a delicious sauce. Two big meals for under 10 euro. Friendly fast service. If I was in Dublin longer I would be sure to return.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Takeaway fried rice with vegetables is a favourite food, so I picked this place for a late lunch, while waiting for some friends at nearby Olympia Theatre. I could choose my combination of vegetables and enjoyed some lovely chatter in the couple of minutes it took to prepare the rice. Which was absolutely delicious, and a huge portion, and cost about half as much as it would these parts. Then my friends and I came back for and early dinner before the show, and everyone agreed that the food was excellent and the prices surprisingly low. I was rather disappointed that I had to leave early next morning and miss the chance to try another of their specialties. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend for her birthday, purposefully tracked down a noodle place. A quick check on tripadvisor showed great reviews and we quickly found out why!
The server was very friendly and gave you sauce samples to help you decide
Very nice food for good value
Good location on dame street across from hop-on bus stop

1  Thank phillyjimmybenny
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick noodle lunch on a day out in Dublin. The man behind the counter was very friendly, explained everything to us and even let us taste the sauces to decide.

The food was cooked fresh and very quickly and tasted absolutely amazing. Very good quality ingredients, expertly cooked. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Dublin.

1  Thank adelegordon28