I live near here and am a regular. Am mostly in for coffee (the coffee is very good), lunch or brunch and occasionally dinner. The food is consistently good, whether you're just looking for soup and a sandwich, a proper breakfast, or something more substantial. Highlights include:
- they know how to make an omelette (not as common a skill as you'd like!)
- did I mention the coffee is very good? Ariosa Beans.
- staff are very friendly and good fun (craic) to deal with
- lamb burger - seriously good
- often have specials on - I still recall the sardine special with chilli last Summer :-)
- great selection of wine and cheese
Go there :-)