“Great hideaway”
Review of John Kehoe's

John Kehoe's
Ranked #76 of 297 Nightlife in Dublin
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Great pub and a throw back to how pubs use to be before they became trendy places. I would highly recommend a visit here for some drinks. Upstairs is nice especially next to the fire.

1  Thank alan k
in 3 reviews
"ireland"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 13, 2014

Anytime I am in town I really love going to Kehoes, it's my favourite pub! It is so atmospheric and authentic that I don't mind standing outside in the summer when it's packed! I always meet friends here and it's a great place to start off the night!

Reviewed November 12, 2014

If you are looking to experience one of the best pints of guinness in Dublin - look no further that Kehoes. It's historic fittings and eclectic mix of clientele make for a great atmosphere - stay awhile and enjoy the craic. The only disappointing thing about this pub is that at some point you have to leave.

Reviewed October 25, 2014 via mobile

A great traditional bar in the city centre. A little on the pricey side but a great pint of Guinness and a great atmosphere!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 1, 2014

On our flight over to Dublin I asked the irish folks sitting near me where to go in the city, asking specifically for some proper pubs in the city. Both of them recommended Kehoe's. It was the first pub we visited in the city and it was great. It's tucked up on a side street a few blocks from St. Stephen's green. Not touristy, and I loved how unspoiled the place felt. It was crowded, but it was 5 pm on a Friday, so I think that can be expected. Fantastic.

3  Thank gwenni8