“My favourite walk”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My favourite walk”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

I am lucky enough to live literally on the edge of Tymon Park, it starts at the bottom of the street where I live. I walk there every day with my dog. It is a wonderful amenity to have in the area. There are beautiful walks, lakes, lots of wildlife and in summer it is buzzing. There are lots of playing fields where the national game of hurling is played, along with GAA and it is also used for cycling and running. Nearby is the M50, which is mostly gridlocked, but when I walk in Tymon Park I could be a million miles from the city. In the last few years a new playground was opened and on any given day this is put to great use both by children living in the area and those who stop off when passing by. All credit to South Dublin Co. Council for giving and maintaining this great amenity.

3 Thank foxfordcat