All reviewsirish house partyann mariepembroke roadcity centreaviva stadiumbit datedirish musicbar downstairscomfortable roomst stephens greenwould stay here againminute walkpubs and restaurantsrugbyballsbridgeconcert
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, parking is extra and you can’t organise in advance which means you may not get parking. Great hotel lovely staff. I would highly recommend the breakfast I had the Creamy scrambled eggs and bacon both mornings. The blonde loved the rashers and lovely small tomatoes . When we stayed it was really hot but there was no air conditioning. The hop on hop off bus collects every morning at 9.30.
Great location we really enjoyed our stay

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

What the hotel lacks in size is made up for with a dedicated staff that treats you like family. The staff knew me by name! No request was too burdensome - from arranging my House Party eveving, to requesting taxi service or making reservations for excursions. I was traveling alone and after a full day of seminars, I couldn't wait to come back to my hotel, where friendly, caring, and happy people greeted me! The dining room caters to large crowds with substantive meals. Yet, The Den proved to be my favorite place. The minute you walk into it, nostalgia takes over. This is no ordinary bar. The deeply beautifully crafted woodwork, pictures, tables, bar stools welcome you to a simpler time, when friends were waiting to be met, disguised as strangers. This is your neighborhood pub! Brandon, who I secretly have a crush on, is the capable, deft, and truly professional bartender. His wit and ready laugh make all feel welcome. Come have a pint!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Lansdowne hotel was a very enjoyable experience. A few points I’d like to highlight are :

The staff are lovely and welcoming.
The breakfast was very nice.
Local to a lot of attractions and restaurants.
Reasonably priced bar in the hotel.
Room was cleaned and looked after well by cleaners.

Only thing I could criticise is the TV there was no guide for channels and it was very small.

Would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My time at this hotel was brilliant, the staff and service was excellent and they were all very polite, the breakfast was amazing and again the experience was great - I would highly recommend as it’s in a great location if looking to go into central Dublin and a great burger joint down the road called rockets!!! Lots of other food places to visit as well as a beautiful park down the road!!! A great stay

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shaun O
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a concert that was 10mins away from the RDS, price was very reasonable taking into consideration all the concerts that were on. Lovely location, comfy room and very polite and friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends