Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$192
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$363
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/29
$203
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$237
$363
Free cancellation until 07/28
$205
$231
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$159
2,671 results
All reviewsaviva stadiumcity centreballsbridge areagreat hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelnespresso machinerestaurants and pubsmodern hotelexcellent locationenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentrdsrugbyirelandproximity
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay here quite regularly due to business; the hotel is fantastic and whilst the location, amenities, cleanliness, rooms and food are all great...:it’s the welcoming staff ( front desk team in particular ) who go above and beyond to make each stay perfect !

Thank you Herbert Park team, the only time I don’t stay with you when I’m in Dublin is when you are fully booked....other hotels in the area don’t come anywhere close to your standards or guest experience !!!

Recommendations

Make sure to book early as this hotel books up quickly during the year

Get a room overlooking or towards the park...although all rooms are gorgeous, those overlooking Herbert Park are lovely !

Breakfast is really tasty, book it at check in !

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sara S
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I came here for a conference. I had some unforeseen flight delays (as if I could control that) and contacted the hotel. They refused to work with me and insisted on charging me for the missed night - because it was within their "VERY STRICT" 24 hour cancelation policy. I was told that I could contact the sales manager when I got to the hotel the next day.

The next day I arrived too late to speak with the manager, so attempted the following day. The assistant manager that I spoke with must have some sort of military background because she can be seen lording over the staff like an ornery communist dictator just waiting for someone to step out of line so that she may get some enjoyment out of correcting their errant behavior. She is definitely in the wrong profession as she lacks any semblance of "hospitality" in the way she speaks to the customer or in the way she carries herself.

This non-hospitable, assistant manager told me again that they have a very strict 24 hour cancelation policy. And, since I had booked via Expedia, I was not really her customer as I had a contract with Expedia not her hotel (of course Expedia told me that the hotel refused to make any concessions in the booking and that I would have to work with them). Therefore because I was not her customer she was not required to do anything for me. If I had booked directly with her and made it so that she didn't have to pay Expedia 60 EUR per night for my booking - she would be more inclined to treat me like a customer. REALLY? Well, I was not the one that forced you to put your inventory onto Expedia to sell it. That was their business decision - and they can remove the inventory at any time.

I also had an issue where I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door as I had left my personal things lying out. I came back to find that they had come in anyway and cleaned my room. When I called down the this same "assistant manager" was on staff and called back to tell me that they had done nothing wrong as the sign had said "service my room" according to her cleaner - so clearly I was lying. First off - who in their right mind has a single sign that says "clean my room" on one side and "do not disturb" on the other. Those things fall off all the time and or random people could come by and simply flip the sign around. Either way, the completely non-responsible attitude of the staff here is the opposite of what anyone would expect in the lodging industry.

Outside of the horrible front desk staff and management - the gentlemen that runs the breakfast at the restaurant should be made the hotel manager. He was the only one on staff that I saw trying to provide a high level of service and consistently went above and beyond.

In regards to the property. The rooms are very tired. Carpet throughout is old, frayed, stained or faded. Beds are extremely hard and the whole place needs to be refreshed. This hotel feels like it was once a great place to stay - but no one in my 5 person group would ever stay at this location again (and none of them had the absurd interactions with the manager that I did).

Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank elcapoalto
HerbertPark_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Herbert Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear elcapoalto,

We are disappointed with your review and the language you have used about a staff member. We understand that you were annoyed that we could not waive the accommodation charge for the night you did not stay in the Hotel. I am sure the airline will compensate you given that it was of their making. It is not realistic to expect the Hotel to shoulder the financial burden for something the airline is responsible for.

Kind regards

Guest Relations

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Lovely modern hotel in a nice location, we stayed here for 2 nights in May and quite enjoyed the hotel.
We arrived at the hotel at about 3.30pm and there were 8 of staying here with separate rooms, all the rooms were ready apart from ours! Which we thought it was very horrid for a room not be ready at that time of the day. Luckily the manager came out and got a room for us.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming, the lobby area was quite pleasant to sit and a paper or have a drink/food.
Its a shame they don’t have outside sitting as the weather was quite nice and we could not sit outside for a drink.
The room was very nice an big with a good view from the third floor, the bathroom supplies were quite sparse and could do with a review.

We only booked the room and no breakfast but we did try the breakfast and it was quite poor in service and quality! We were a party of 8 people and we all came down for breakfast in the lobby area and it took so long for everything to arrive and when it did it was quite poor.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again but with better breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Our flight was late and it was nearly midnight when we arrived. The cold, sterile lobby was deserted, as was the bar at the end of the cavernous ground floor. The desk clerk managed to grunt in greeting. The window of our room looked out at multiple levels of scaffolding that began about six feet away. The room was comfortable and adequate but had no personality and was a little rough around the edges with worn carpet and dinged wood. Lovely, efficient staff in the bar. The neighborhood is quite nice but it is a 30 euro cab fare from the airport. This hotel was definitely not worth what we paid for it.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Within walking distance to nice restaurants; welcoming and spacious lobby; appropriate for business meetings. Room was clean. Breakfast buffet is excellent, accommodate special requests. No iron nor ironing board in the room, but you may request one.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business