1,013 results
All reviews bord gais theatre city centre two double beds minute walk trinity college decent hotel temple bar grand canal lovely hotel family room the room was nice would stay again booked this hotel stayed for one night aviva stadium concert hairdryer
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Had a couple of nights in Dublin and stayed here. It's only a 10 minute walk to the Temple Bar area where the bars and restraunts are. Bar in the hotel was good and the Staff friendly, only paid £112 for a twin room for 2 nights so great value.

• Stayed: October 2012
PH-Management, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Pearse Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear MartinS39194S,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your break in Dublin City while staying at the Hotel and also took advantage of our location in relation to Temple Bar.

Glad you enjoyed some time in the Bar during your stay and also found the Hotel to be good value. We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed here for over a week as my wife was in the maternity hospital. The staff is all wonderful and they do a special rate for the hospital as well. I would even stay here again for a normal stay as it is only a short walk to St. Stephen’s Green.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear steveg2000,

I am delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay at The Pearse Hotel and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all staff in the Hotel.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Hotel Was Ok - to be honest, I wouldnt recommend - we had booked a triple room & there was only 2 of most things.... plus v.v.flat pillows.. Then that night we came in after a show & we were going to have a drink - bar closed - had to ask Receptionist who wasnt exactly obliging... We requested a taxi via reception that night for a set time - showed up too early & then took off.. So no not a bad place but I wouldnt recommend.

Room Tip: Make Sure You Request Extras if its a triple room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Helena O

Dear Helena O,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at The Pearse Hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not find sufficient amenities in your bedroom during your stay. Had accommodation/reception staff been advised during your time in the Hotel this could have been rectified.

In relation to the Taxi all I can do is apologise as we use an outside company for this service but they are very reliable and haven't heard of anything like that happening in the past. Unfortunately the Hotel does not have a late license so we can only operate during normal hours which means the Bar closes at 11.30pm.

I do hope you did enjoy your trip to Dublin and also the event you attended in the O2 Arena which is just a short distance from The Pearse Hotel.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel was just fine. Adequate to exceeds expectations. Its a stones throw from the temple bar area, which was fine by my wife and I to avoid late late night noise. But still close to walk to it and all of the major downtown attractions. Right near a subway station, and a reasonably priced pub on site. Contrary to what some lame old sounding fuddy duddy said, the neighborhood is totally safe. I guess some people have never seen anything real in life. For the money, the place is great. I will say we were there off season, and noticed the walls were paper thin, so during peak season, it might be a bit loud outside your door. Otherwise place was great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Anthony M,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Pearse Hotel and also took advantage of our fantastic location in relation to all the main sights in the City Centre.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Pearse wasn't horrible but we were not impressed by the condition of the room - it was clean but clearly in need of repair and touchup. It was a spacious room but the bed was uncomfortable. The location was not as central as we had hoped and it didn't seem like the safest area. The staff were friendly and helpful. I can't comment on the food. The parking was convenient. It's not the worst option but I would recommend looking for a better deal in a more central location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear KellyMC79,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay in The Pearse Hotel. I am sorry to hear that you found the location to far from the City Centre. We are located on one of the busiest streets in Dublin and within walking distance to Grafton Street, Temple Bar and Trinity College.

Should you not feel like walking there are multiple buses and also a train station nearby to get you into the City Centre. I am also sorry to hear you didn't feel safe in the area as it a prime residential area in Dublin city within close vicinity to The Convention Centre and Bord Gais Energy Theatre.

I do hope you will choose to stay with us again if you travel to Dublin in the near future.