Stayed here for 3 nights in Sept 2013. I arrived before check in time and was allowed to store my bags with them while my room was being prepared. I just booked a regular room with the lowest rate and I was very happy with my spacious room. Yes there was no view (faces the courtyard) but it was really quiet. There is a minibar in the room but it was locked n you cannot use it to store your own beer :( but there is a convenience store jus round the corner which sells snacks and drinks.
I had breakfast in the hotel which was free as I had Gold hilton status. It was a full buffet breakfast with very good fresh baked pastries such as danish, crossants n yummy muffins! There was a range of coffee drinks n tea which the staff will gladly let you take away after your breakfast.
Location wise I find it ok and the walk into st stephen green was a leisurely 10 mins stroll. I did not even take the luas to town as I was lucky to get great weather and find walking more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street areas, perfect for shopping or to enjoy a bite to eat. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum town centre. Only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center, and close to the RDS and Aviva Stadium, this hotel is the perfect location for business and leisure travellers alike. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast with views of the Grand Canal or indulge in a Charlemont sandwich made from the freshest ingredients; enjoy a fillet steak from our grill in our Charlemont Bar & Bistro. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour or on the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 2-450 people. •City Centre Location •Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium •Fitness Centre •Accessibility to key shopping areas such as Grafton Street and Dundrum Town Centre •Situated in the business district •8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel