...for me as I stay reasonably frequently on business. The best things about the hotel are the staff. I requested a DVD player which duly arrived the next day and was all set up with TV for me to use. Staff very friendly and obliging. Only one small problem - one of the young male waiters at breakfast had clearly not washed his shirt for some time and the smell of BO was overpowering especially by the 3rd morning of my stay. (Needs a bit of 'personal hygiene' training.) Apart from breakfast, which is excellent, I don't usually eat at the hotel as there are many better places in Dublin to eat. But the pillows are the best in the world the rooms are spacious and comfortable (not all Hiltons are roomy) and generally the hotel is mainly quiet (I can't comment on weekend noise as I only stay mid-week). However, if you want complete peace and quiet, don't take a room over the bar area where tables/chairs are moved during the night on a hard floor which resounds upwards to the bedroom! Not good at 3.00 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street areas, perfect for shopping or to enjoy a bite to eat. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum town centre. Only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center, and close to the RDS and Aviva Stadium, this hotel is the perfect location for business and leisure travellers alike. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast with views of the Grand Canal or indulge in a Charlemont sandwich made from the freshest ingredients; enjoy a fillet steak from our grill in our Charlemont Bar & Bistro. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour or on the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 2-450 people. •City Centre Location •Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium •Fitness Centre •Accessibility to key shopping areas such as Grafton Street and Dundrum Town Centre •Situated in the business district •8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel