“Best hotel in Dublin”

Perfect service!
Nice rooms!
Good location!
Incredible staff!
Except the weather, a wunderful stay.
Easy walk from downtown Dublin, no problem finding taxi.
The staff really made the stay, they mad us feel like we where the most important guests in the hotel.

Room Tip: A room to the front side, nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eugine C
There are newer reviews for Hilton Dublin

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Hilton is my first choice when traveling for business.
This hotel is an excellent choice since it is located close to the Charlemont Luas station and 10 minutes from the city center.
Very good rooms, specially the comfortable beds ( as expected at Hilton). Good fitness center but no sauna or pool.
The bar is good and relaxing. The best surprise for me is the restaurant, which is excellent in my opinion. I don't mind eating every night there since I've never been frustrated with the options ( 20 nights there this year )
Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jlauri
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed one night in the Hilton Dublin. I'd give it 5 stars but the location is a little bit hard to find and the lobby can be very chaotic. But the good far outweighs the bad. The standard rooms are some of the nicest Hilton brand rooms I've stayed in (and I've stayed in many). The front desk service was OUTSTANDING. I left Dublin on a Saturday morning to continue to France. Due to a screw up on my part I couldn't get my golf clubs shipped back to the US till Tuesday. The staff looked after my clubs for 3 days and got them successfully to the courier, thus saving me the hassle of dragging the clubs through various European airports and the streets of Paris.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 007trader
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed for four weeks on business. Reception and room staff were very courteous, helpful and efficient. Breakfast service was excellent with a good choice. Outside the tram link is literally across the road to the centre and taxis were always available. Great stay. My only small grumble was the breakfast tea was served from vacuum flasks which was often only lukewarm. Come on guys this is Ireland... everyone knows you have to have boiling water for tea !! Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Spitfire24
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Dublin Hilton for four nights recently.
We are Hilton Honors Gold, and have stayed at Hiltons (and other hotels) around the world, but this may have been our most memorable stay ever. I have rarely, if ever seen a hotel staff go so far to personalize our stay and make it as nice as it could be.
After a very early overnight flight, we arrived at the hotel long before official check-in. Not to worry -- they provided us a room to rest and nap in until our regular assigned room was ready for check-in. I have never seen this happen before at any other hotel. Then, later in the week, on my 64th birthday we returned from a day out to find a bottle of champagne and a bowl of fresh strawberries in our room.
These, and other amenities made us feel as welcome as we ever have been at a hotel. I want to especially note how much the Guest Relations agent, Suzanne F. did to coordinate all the assistance and amenities we received. For example as well as the above, when I mentioned at the front desk that there was no outlet close enough to the bed to allow me to plug in my medical assistive device, it was no more than two minutes after we returned to our room that she personally brought up an extension cord for me. When I mentioned that we had to leave for our flight at the end of our stay too early for breakfast at the hotel, she saw to it that we had bagged breakfasts to take with us to have at the airport. And, when we initially arrived at the hotel, our check-in clerk gave us a big envelope full of tourist information that Suzanne had personally put together for us. My wife and I want to commend -- and thank -- Suzanne for all her wonderful help. The entire staff is welcoming and helpful as well, and the breakfast room staff was especially considerate. Speaking of breakfast, it was simply the best and most varied menu I've had at any hotel. A great selection.
The Dublin Hilton - Nice setting, excellent rooms, great staff. In a word, terrific.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed 2 nights in this modern central located hotel.After long flight happy to get early check in and upgrade to deluxe room.
Nice lovely and spacious room with modern design.Great breakfast.
My first choice in Dublin.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton for 1 night for a short first-time trip to Dublin. This hotel is spotless and very modern, reception staff couldnt be more helpful with directions and tips for places to see. Tram line directly outside, however at a cost of 2 euros each its just as quick and easy to take the 10min walk into town which brings you at the top end of St Stephens Green near the park. Overall a clean and comfortable hotel with brilliant transport links, about 10euro for a taxi ride into Temple Bar.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple