Many reviews have said this already but this is a great location for business and for launching into touring Dublin. The Hilton is a good value and provides a great breakfast. I found them to be great location and will consistently go back here when in Dublin. Though the facility doesn't "wow" you like a grand 5-star location, it is one of those hilton hidden gems. What I like is that it is quiet but easy to hop on the train to Stephens Green and into Dublin night life, pubs, restaurants. We usually found ourselves taking a train in and quick cab ride back as cabs are everywhere late at night after the trains stop but music keeps going. Also, I have to say, one gem of a location is just down the street/canal from the hotel at the end of the block or bridge called "The Barge". Great starters, good eats and of course a pint or glass of your favorite in a nice local environment. We were there in the "hot spell" of sunshine and 80's for Dublin recently and the Hilton's location on the canal was a grand place to watch gatherings, kayak races, to run/walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street areas, perfect for shopping or to enjoy a bite to eat. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum town centre. Only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center, and close to the RDS and Aviva Stadium, this hotel is the perfect location for business and leisure travellers alike. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast with views of the Grand Canal or indulge in a Charlemont sandwich made from the freshest ingredients; enjoy a fillet steak from our grill in our Charlemont Bar & Bistro. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour or on the Hop on Hop Off tour bus. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 2-450 people. •City Centre Location •Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium •Fitness Centre •Accessibility to key shopping areas such as Grafton Street and Dundrum Town Centre •Situated in the business district •8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel