Hilton Dublin
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$148
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$127
$180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$161
$186
$162
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$174
$153
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$447
$321
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $366/night.

$245
$181
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$287
2,141 results
All reviewscharlemont placecity centretram stopnice hotelst stephens greengrafton streetminute walkgrand canalluas linedeluxe roomquiet locationbreakfast was excellentearly checkhotel barvisiting dublintrinity collegestops
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is the second time I stayed there. This time it was for several nights while attending a conference. The place is clean and the staff although borderline incompetent is friendly. Many of them can barely speak English especially in the restaurant at breakfast. It is the kind of place that nickels and dimes you to death. Everything you want is additional cost. I cannot recall a specific incident or complaint, but when I left I felt that something is missing and it just was not a truly pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor if staying over the weekend. Saturday night is weddings night and the band is loud and can be heard in the rooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Valiant10000
JenniferDalton01, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Dear Valiant10000
Thank you for kindly taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.
I was delighted to see you choose the Hilton Dublin for a second time.
I apologise for any issues during this stay with us, I would be delighted to follow up with any feedback you have if you would like to contact me at the hotel.
We hope you choose to stay at the Hilton Dublin again

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Room was great

SkySports was very welcome (although it was very fuzzy!)

Breakfast good

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
JenniferDalton01, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear HantsJonny
Thank you for kindly taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to see you enjoyed the room and of course the breakfast. I have passed your comments regarding the Sky Sports to our service providers.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

For better or worse, when I walked in, I was clearly in the Hilton world. The welcome and room were equivalent to most of the Hiltons I have been in while traveling in the US. Average size room, comfortable bed, clean room, reliable wireless. To me, those are the essentials. Some odd misses are absolutely no draws for storing clothes, just a small tight closet. One plus is a US-plug ready adapter on the desk. Small niceties like that go a long way. And as a Hilton Diamond, I found a plate of pear and orange in the room. Nice bar/restaurant on first floor.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Jaewriter

Dear roadtravelled09
Thank you for kindly taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to see you enjoyed our central location and found visiting local attractions so easy.
I apologise for any inconvenience with your bed, I have asked our maintenance team to have a look as we wish all our guests a peaceful and comfortable nights sleep.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel should you return to Dublin.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We had a one night stay in this hotel, it is a modern hotel. The room was a pretty standard double room with everything we needed including a decent hairdryer. The only problem we found with this room was the bed as we found it quite uncomfortable, it just seemed like it was quite worn out. Besides the bad nights sleep we did enjoy our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dublin as the tram stops outside which makes seeing the city very easy.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roadtravelled09

Dear roadtravelled09
Thank you for kindly taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel should you be in Dublin

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Thought this hotel was nice although attention to detail in a few spots could improve a lot. Good nights sleep with friendly staff, could be more helpful at front desk.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank thuntdub

Dear thuntdub
Thank you for kindly taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed your feedback to the relevant manager regarding the front desk. We are always grateful to receive feedback from our guests.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Dublin.