1,708 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath dvd player selection of dvds executive suite infrared sauna small sauna city centre secure parking full irish breakfast aviva stadium minute walk small hotel single room nespresso machine bus stop right quiet neighborhood merrion square
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was an easy drive, avoiding the city centre, from the Irish Ferries terminal to this hotel (but be aware that there is a toll to pay at a bridge en route). We stayed for two nights and found the hotel very convenient, as we could walk or take a bus to/from the city centre. Staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was good. There are restaurants nearby for dinner and a free on-site car park.

Our room was spacious but, annoyingly, a vast proportion of the available space was taken up by a dry sauna (which we did not want or use) and storage of pillows, linen etc. The wardrobe had very limited hanging space (unusable at all until we removed the ironing board and iron blocking it). Despite this drawback, we found it a great place to stay for a visit to Dublin.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great find this hotel was. Clean and really well presented with lovely modern decor. We had a small but big enough room with all we needed, loved the touches - Netflix, a DVD player with selection of films, coffee pod machine etc. Breakfast was very tasty, Full Irish or continental which included cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit selection, toast, cheeses, juices, tea and coffee. Short walk into the centre of town and perfect location for 3Arena, took us 15 minutes to walk back after seeing a concert there. Didn't need to get a cab or bus as so perfectly located. Will definitely book here next time we are in Dublin

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here our first two nights in Dublin. Location is excellent, just 10 min walk from CBD. Continental OR Full Irish breakfast is VG value and well presented.
The room has been renovated but still a little small - our closet really not useable(no luggage storage) and open floor space "crowded" around desk/chair - and somewhat outdated. Bonus - a NESPRESSO machine.
Staff were friendly and very helpful. Parking off a laneway, but limited. Overall, very well kept and clean.

Verdict: Functional! Excellent value and would stay again.

Room tip: Take a back/upstairs room if possible away from streetside; pay the extra for the next room up from 'Basic'.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Okay, I stayed here twice at the top and bottom of a one month long tour of Ireland. First I had a room that faced the street... upstairs. When I returned I was given a room downstairs facing the side. I really loved the 2nd room because it had a bathtub with jacuzzi. Also the windows opened in that room. Both rooms were very very clean, comfy beds and quiet. I really can't say enough about this hotel. In the first room there was a much needed umbrella. Both rooms had a mobile phone which I could use to call home (USA) for free! Breakfast was absolutely superb and they serve until 10:30 which is great for a later riser like myself. Served, I believe, by the owner herself who is an absolutely fabulous woman. I'm very proud to say she called me a "perfect gentleman". The location is not right in the heart of the action but is only about a 20 minute walk away. There is a bus just across the road that comes frequently and also the bus that takes you to and from the airport is less than a block away. It's a quiet residential upscale woody neighborhood. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Especially in room 107.

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Have just left after staying two nights in a recently and beautifully renovated family room, the best we’ve had while we have been travelling around Europe. The bathroom in particular was superb. The entire building is immaculately maintained. Met the lovely owner over breakfast and she couldn’t have been more helpful. The lodge is about 30mins pleasant walk from the city centre/Dublin castle and extremely close to Lansdowne Park. Excellent value for money and would definitely stay again if returning to Dublin.

Trip type: Traveled with family