Roxford Lodge Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$148
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$180
$161
$175
$153
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$348
$303
$246
$182
$301
$273
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$111
$162
$142
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

$365
Westbury Hotel
1,508 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathdvd playerselection of dvdsexecutive suiteinfrared saunasmall saunacity centresecure parkingtea and biscuitsaviva stadiumfull irish breakfastsmall hotelminute walksingle roomcoffee machinebus stop rightquiet neighborhood
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I chose this hotel after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and I was not dissappointed.
Very friendly and helpful staff, I was offered tea or coffee on numerous occasions, served in the lounge.
My room was clean, comfortable, and even had a jacuzzi in the bathroom. It was cleaned every day.
The hotel is situated about 15 minutes walk from Trinity College 25 minutes from the Liffey.
There is a bus that runs past the hotel every 15-20 minutes to the City centre and back for 1€ each way.
I decided not to have breakfast at the Roxford as I like to eat out, and just down the road towards Trinity College is Kilkenny, a family homeware store that has a restuarnt on the first floor. For 5€ you can chose four breakfast items and for 7€ you can choose six items plus brown or white toast plus tea or coffee, and it was all really, really good quality, hot, with great service. The relish is a must to try!! It was so good I decided to have go back the next day and have the extra items. Kilkenny also have a lunch and evening menu changed daily!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Mrnick99
Reviewed November 17, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed here on a midweek trip and it was absolutely fantastic. We had a gorgeous room with a high ceiling that just made it feel so spacious, the hotel oozes character but has all the amenities too. The high speed internet was excellent, which I needed for work. The parking is very secure and there are plenty of spaces.

The room had to be the cleanest and best maintained of any I have stayed in, the DVDs in the room are a really nice touch, and I found the desk with the fax/printer very useful. We didn't use the jacuzzi bath or steam room but they looked good.

The staff are excellent, very helpful, friendly and accommodating, I was able to use the hotel as a base even after I had checked out.

This will now be my default hotel when visiting Dublin. Very happy.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

A friend and I just completed four nights at the Roxford Lodge Hotel in Dublin's Ballsbridge District. Close to Aviva Stadium where we enjoyed a rugby test match between South Africa and Ireland, the hotel is also within easy walking distance to the central part of the city [for spry Guiness-drinkers like ourselves] or an easy bus ride or taxi away.

From the airport, the AirCoach stops within 150 metres of the Roxford at School House Hotel. Be warned, though, if you buy a return ticket in advance as I did leave plenty of time for your return journey. Our bus was at least 25 minutes late so we ended up grabbing a cab anyway.

As for the Roxford, the rooms are clean; the hotel is quiet; and the prices are reasonable. While ours did not come with the complimentary Irish Breakfast, we enjoyed the 6 Euro continental starter that was not only more than adequate, it was far more than either of us would eat in a typical day back home.

Of special note is the service. Agnes, Desmond and Jennifer were terrific. Every night when we returned to the hotel, Agnes was there to offer us a pot of tea or coffee and some cookies in our room -- the consummate hostess. When we discovered a broken hanger rod in our closet, Desmond immediately appeared to fix it. And Jennifer proved to be the ultimate guide, directing us to points of interest cultural and festive.

If you want to be in the middle of the action, then the Roxford may not be for you. If you like to be near the action in a quieter part of the city, and if exceptional service means anything to you, consider the Roxford for your next trip to Dublin.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gary1669
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel’s a gem. On arrival I was made to feel I was the most important customer it was ever going to have to stay within it.

Stephanie (the receptionist) made me feel very welcome and with an immediate offer of tea or coffee I was convinced I had made the right choice of hotel for my Dublin stay.

As an unaccompanied traveller I was delighted with my room. It was not big but it was of sufficient size and was spotlessly clean. It was well furnished and had a delightful bathroom. The Jacuzzi was the icing on the cake for me.

The hotel is in a nice area and if public transport is your means of getting about the bus stop is beside the hotel and a modest fare (1.4 euros) will get you into the city centre.

I had breakfast in the hotel. It was freshly prepared, tasted great and was well presented by a pleasant member of staff.

I hope to go to this hotel again. This was my first stay in the Roxford; having stayed in quite a few Dublin hotels in the past. Any future stays in the south side of Dublin will definitely be in this one.

Room Tip: My room was located on the ground floor at the front of the building. The front of the building is near to a busy road but the noise from it did not bother me at all. At night the rear of the building would probably be quieter for sleeping.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo