Good value B&B close to city and 10 mins from Temple Bar. The rooms are small and bathrooms could use a little attention to detail but hotel is clean, friendly and an ideal base to stay in. They also own a bar next door so you can hear some noise in the evening.
* Some Dublin hotels offer a free hotel transfer so check when you book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar is located in the heart of Dublin city, within an easy 5 minute walk from both Connolly Train Station and The Central Bus Station, and only 20 minutes from Dublin Airport. Dublin City itself is filled with culture and learning, with lots to do within easy walking distance. It is rich in historic sites, theaters, museums, music and comedy venues, restaurants, including our own Award Winning Restaurant Le Bon Crubeen, serving very reasonably priced French / Irish cuisine, which can be followed with a "Pint" in our Award Winning Traditional Irish pub The Celt Bar, which with its friendly atmosphere and nightly live Traditional Irish Music Sessions makes a "must" after a day out. City Centre - 5 mins walk from train and bus stations, 5 min tram ride to The 3Arena from the Bus Station - the most popular music venue in Ireland. Own Award winning traditional Irish Pub - The Celt Bar with free live Irish traditional music nightly. Own Award winning Restaurant - Le Bon Crubeen. 24 Hour Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Celtic Lodge Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Lodge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Celtic Hotel Dublin