“Wynn's Hotel - Great option when staying in Dublin”
Review of Wynn's Hotel

Wynn's Hotel
Ranked #37 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Perth West Australia
“Wynn's Hotel - Great option when staying in Dublin”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

After staying at the Wynn's Hotel when in Dublin two years ago, I did not hesitate to re-book again for 7 nights during my recent trip to Ireland.

I am delighted to now offer feedback that similar to my previous stay at the Wynn's Hotel, my overall experience proved to be pleasant and satisfied all my guest needs.

I find the Wynn's Hotel rooms are a good size. The room rates are are good value and not 'over the top' for an inner city hotel. The daily room rate also includes a varied selection from their 'Irish breakfast' menu.

The reception, breakfast and bar staff are professional, friendly and always provide excellent customer service.

The hotel location is ideal for either walking or catching public transport to see Dublin's many attractions.

I have no hesitation in recommending the Wynn's Hotel.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jillmwright

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have just taken 54 of my theatre club to Dublin for the Dublin Theatre festival (highly recommended). We stayed at Wynn's Hotel. It was an excellent choice for all, with my three disabled people being catered for very well. The food, service, facilities (only slight problem is the small lift - only one), and particularly the central location. I can recommend it highly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Jane A
County Mayo, Ireland
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed overnight in Wynn's Hotel, Dublin, on Sunday 27 and again on Thursday 31 October and had the most enjoyable of hotel experiences. From the moment one enters the hotel, you're made to feel extremely welcome. The staff are incredibly efficient, friendly and happy to go that extra mile to make guests feel comfortable. The rooms are spotless, tastefully furnished and well equipped, and the food in both restaurants was really first class - not to mention the excellent service in both bar and restaurant. The absolute convenience of staying right in the centre of Dublin in an affordable hotel of such high standard, is certainly a bonus not to be missed. Sincere thanks to management and staff of a very special hotel that we're proud to call Irish.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mary Maureen H
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I always stays at Wynn's Hotel, when I visit Dublin. I have always found it to be very good value for money. Very helpful staff, nice clean rooms. The breakfast is great. I have never found noise to be a problem and I always ask for a room facing the street.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were in Ireland for a wedding and we stayed 4 total nights at the Wynn. The staff is remarkable at this hotel. Every request was met with a cheerful response. They made you feel like they were very glad you were staying with them. I can't say enough good things about the employees.

Room Tip: A lot of the rooms have smaller showers. Some have jetted tubs with showers that give you a lot more...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed for two nights in twin room with adult daughter. The room was clean & the beds comfortable. Breakfast was included in the price & I couldn't fault the service. Lots of power points in room which is always a bonus for travelers & free wifi. The airport shuttle bus stops 5 mins away on O'connell street and we had no problem moving our bags from stop to hotel. Airport transfer bus is only €7 per person so much cheaper than taxi. Another bonus was I booked on line & paid when I checked out & they didnt take extra off my card in advance like some hotels do (& then you have to wait days to get it back). I cannot comment on other meals as we only had the breakfasts. We had a room at the front & stayed on a Thursday & Friday night & with the double glazing I didnt think the street noise was too bad. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank sharon c
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

From its website Wynn's looked to be a lovely place to stay - and it lived up to that promise in every way.
Our room was clean, comfortable and near to the lifts (always a bonus).
The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Always willing to help with enquiries and local information.
I used the bar for a coffee and scone - priced as expected for Dublin - no rip-off there.
The breakfast was just superb - the choice was from simple cereal to full Irish - with lots of additional "stops" along the way - pastries/toast/breads all with accompanying preserves.
Breakfast was included in the price and that is appreciated- no long list of "extras" on the bill.
I can heartily recommend Wynn's to any mature couple - US/UK based or wherever.
My wife is American and I am British so we truly looked at it from an international angle - and both of us were delighted with what we found there.
Wynn's transformed our stay in the beautiful and fascinating city of Dublin into a truly magical experience and we can't thank them enough for that - try it and you'll see what I mean...

Room Tip: If you like to feel the vibe of being in Dublin - get a room with a view of Abbey Street - fascinati...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple