Ashling Hotel
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$179
$314
$285
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$198
$190
$293
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$263
$235
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$131
$298
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
4,861 results
All reviewsphoenix parkiveagh barguinness factorynancy handsheuston train stationcity centresuperior king roomgreat hotelnational museumminute walktram linekilmainham gaolbreakfast buffetluas stopacross the riverbreakfast was amazingbar food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I booked this hotel last minute for a quick stay in Dublin, having not heard much about it previously. I was so pleasantly surprised by the friendly and welcoming staff, the amazing rooms and the general attitude that no request was ever too much.

The hotel has an excellent location across from Heuston station and is only a short walk away from Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, etc. And with the Luas red line practically outside I have yet to find a hotel in Dublin that could be beat for convenience of location.

We stayed in a superior room which was one of the nicest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The bed and room were huge, as well as the bathroom which had an excellent shower and a separate bath. Breakfast in the morning has an abundance of choice and is well worth the money.

Thanks to the staff for making the stay so enjoyable - I'm already looking for an excuse to return!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for this lovely review of your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was delighted to read all of your comments and especially pleased to hear that you found the location great for getting about and that you felt your room was one of the nicest you have ever stayed in. I am so pleased that you found the staff added to your positive experience. I hope to welcome you back to us again soon, when you find that excuse.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed at this hotel recently for one night - it was very difficult to get accommodation in Dublin and the price was a bit more than I would usually pay but it was well worth it. We had a superior room which was great and the bathroom was huge with both a bath and a separate shower. Shampoo and body lotion were supplied which is not usual now in most hotels. Check in was supposed to be 3 p.m. but as we were attending a function and wished to change we asked if we could check in earlier and the receptionist was most helpful and said she would try. We were able to check in at 1.00 p.m. We had dinner in the Restaurant that night and the food was good but service was a bit slow. Breakfast was good with an excellent selection of both hot and cold food. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is near both the train station, bus stop and luas line. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a room on the fifth floor and there was no noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Feemar5
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you found everything great with your stay and that you would recommend us to others. I would be delighted to welcome you back to us in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

In abit late on submitting this review but here it is. Bought a weekend away for my girlfriend at Xmas for the Easter weekend at the Ashling. The weekend could not have been better, Dublin is an amazing city and the Ashling is an amazing hotel, good location across from Heuston train station (airport bus drop off also) and a LUAS stop is only 100m away to get to the centre of town. The room we had was clean and modern and the staff on the front desk were very helpful if needing any info on what to do, what is on and where to go. I would defiantly recommend anyone to stay here when visiting Dublin

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you could not find fault. Thank you for mentioning our location, and the staff. I hope to welcome you back to us again in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Decided to stay here after reading all the great reviews. It was a good decision! The rooms were very clean, the bed was really comfortable, and we had a great view. Every encounter with the staff was very pleasant too. They were very friendly and helpful. Definitely will stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for this lovely review of your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was delighted with all of your comments and especially pleased to hear that you stayed based on other reviews. Thank you for also mentioning our staff and your room. I hope to welcome you back to us again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Staff helpful, clean lovely relaxing hotel. I had the suite which was at a price that i have previously paid for a much inferior room elsewhere. Lots of places to visit on the doorstep including the zoo and the Guinness factory.
Airport bus stops outside and Heuston station is opposite.
Nice reasonably priced food in the bar and the restaurant looked good too. Great Irish breakfast with heaps of choice to cover all tastes.
Free WIFI without any problems too.
My suite on the 7th floor had floor to ceiling window which overlooked Dublin and must have had good double glazing as I heard nothing.
Bath robe and slippers and some lovely toiletries supplied. Flat screen and safe too.

Room Tip: suite on the 6th or 7th floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank carolinemoi
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you liked your room and that you found our location great for getting to and from the airport. I am also pleased that you found the wifi great, and the staff helpful. I hope to welcome you back to us again soon.