Ashling Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$280
$305
$291
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$131
$401
$335
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$179
$171
Orbitz.com
$190
$168
Travelocity
4,862 results
All reviewsphoenix parkiveagh barguinness factorynancy handsheuston train stationcity centresuperior king roomgreat hotelnational museumminute walktram linekilmainham gaolbreakfast buffetluas stopacross the riverbreakfast was amazingbar food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The staff, the rooms, the breakfast, the location. Everything was perfect for our stay this weekend here.
The hotel is about 15 mins walk to the main Temple Bar area of Dublin, but its a nice walk up the River Liffey. The hotel is in a quiet area, which means you will be able to sleep rather than here the drunken antics of Temple bar all night! Its in viewing distance of the Guinness Brewery.
We stayed for two nights, the hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. I told them we were staying for my husbands birthday before we arrived and they left a bottle of wine and chocolates in the room for us.
There is a large choice at breakfast and again the service was great. I would return to Dublin, but more importantly would return to the Ashling without doubt.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank emzbarbz
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you so much for this lovely review of the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you found our location great and that you were happy with your room. I hope your husband enjoyed his birthday and I would be delighted to welcome you back to us in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We have used the Ashling quite a few times for trips to Dublin, due to its location, customer service, rooms and comfort. The few bad reviews here seem misleading or downright false, as we've never experienced anything but great service at the hotel. On this trip the girls at reception were particularly helpful and welcoming. We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2013
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you so much for these lovely words about the Ashling Hotel. It is always nice to hear these comments from returning guests, and it is also especially nice to read that you will be back. I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We were fortunate to get a room during a busy time in Dublin when almost every hotel was booked up or charging astronomical prices for mediocre facilities. Our room was on the 7th floor with fantastic views over Heuston station and the Guiness brewery. It was immaculately clean and made freshly every day of our stay. We preferred this quieter location - about a €6 taxi ride from town and also really well connected by bus and tram. Two irritating things:
1. Why does yet another high end hotel expect guests to put with instant coffee in the rooms? And 2. The air-con fan is installed to blow cold air directly above your head as you sleep!
Otherwise perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your lovely comments about your stay with us. I was very happy to read that you found the hotel good value for money and that you enjoyed your view. I was sorry to read that you found an issue with the complimentary tea and coffee facilities, and I hope that would not put you off returning to us again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

After a troublesome first day traveling to Dublin, the Ashling gave us exactly what we needed! The service is superb, can't express how much we appreciated the friendly staff. We were upgraded to a larger room on arrival ( maybe they could tell we were exhausted) and ended up having dinner at the hotel restaurant. Food was excellent and the waiters gave us a great laugh!
A huge thanks to the hotel. I Highly recommend the place to others!

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for this lovely review of the hotel. I was delighted to read that you found the service great, and the food excellent. I would be delighted to welcome you back to us, if you are ever back in Dublin.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for only 1 night on the 16th September, when we arrived and showed our reservation voucher we were asked to take a seat and was asked if we wanted drinks, I thought this was a very nice touch, when we was seated we decided to order bar food which was reasonably priced for Dublin.
The receptionist came into the bar to inform us that the company that we had booked through had gone into administration......so we had no booking! However they did have rooms for us but we would have to pay again and it was twice as much as we had originally paid. Obviously we weren't happy about this and I think then the duty manager came over. He did try to reduce our room rate a little and did sort out our bar food which we really were not expecting.
The room we got was for 4 (it was huge) but not a refurbished room unfortunately, however it was spotlessly clean with plenty of shampoo, soap & body lotion in the bathroom.
It wasn't a king size bed and that was my only moan.
Breakfast was really good, with lots to choose from.
From the minuet we arrived to when we left I thought the staff was amazing and they are a credit t the hotel. They even charged our mobile because we had forgot to bring ours!
We would definitely stay at this hotel again & would recommend it to people. Well done Ashling Hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind comments about your stay with us. I was sorry to hear that your booking had been compromised by the company you had made your reservation with, but I was glad to read that we were able to sort all of this out for you. Thank you for mentioning our staff and I hope to see you again soon.