The Westin Dublin
  • Free Internet
Wynn's Hotel(Dublin)
  • Breakfast included
2,706 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple barwestmoreland streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotellarge bathroomdublin castlegrafton stthe heart of the citymintconciergespgireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My 3 kids and I spent 5 days in Dublin sight seeing and eating. The Westin was beyond perfect. Our rooms were huge, thanks to the Amex upgrade, and so comfortable. The rooms connected so we felt like we had a suite. It is a perfect way to travel with older kids because everyone has privacy but we are all very near. We ate breakfast every morning in the restaurant. (part of a breakfast included deal) and the choices were great and food delicious. We staff was angelic and made every effort to be helpful. The concierge was always at the ready with great ideas for adventure. The location was perfect. I worked out every morning and the gym was clean and Equiptment fine. In the afternoons while we had a rest hour, I would sit by one of the fireplaces and read. We were all very comfortable at a very competitive price. Westin had me at hello.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy T
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Wendy T
It is so encouraging to read such a positive review and I appreciate you taking the time to post it. I am very happy that you and your family had such a lovely stay with us. It’s great that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and the team looked after you and helped you to explore Dublin. have shared your lovey comments with them all and they are delighted, thanks again. We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Dublin the next time you visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Grand accommodations, ambience and service...from Front Desk to Conceirge to wait staff. Location the best for walking all around Dublin, from Trinity College, Temple Bar, parks, carless blocks for window shopping with fun entertainment at the curbside. Also close to busline should you care to venture further.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ccapone4
Thanks for your lovely comments; I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit from Michigan! We are very lucky with our location and I am glad you benefited from that. I have passed your nice comments on to the team and I do hope you will visit us again the next time you visit Dublin.
Slan agus beannacht
General Manager.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed over at the Westin Dublin for Christmas, and the experience was second to none. The location is amazing, just besides Trinity College and in front of Temple Bar. Personnel at the reception and the concierge were super friendly and always happy to help. Breakfast was very good, but in case you'd like to have something light you may want to go to the Starbucks that's practically besides the hotel. Another plus is the high quality of the rooms. My bed was very comfortable and even when the hotel is in such a centric location, the rooms aren't noisy. I know a lot of hotels in Dublin, and definitively the Westin is one of my favourites.

In summary, if you're looking for a luxury accommodation with a great bar in one of the best spots in Dublin, look no more and book here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank IrishMX
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Hi IrishMX, I appreciate you posting your review following your stay with us. It is fantastic to read that you were happy with your room allocation and enjoyed a refreshing nights rest in our ‘Heavenly Beds’. You are so right we are very lucky with our location right here in the centre of Dublin. I am delighted that the team looked after you well during your stay with us, thanks again for your kind words and I am delighted that we are one of your favourite hotels in Dublin! I look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

A belated thank you for the wonderful Christmas lunch myself and my family had on Monday the 23rd of December. We really enjoy the ambiance and the food. The service was fantastic, we all commented on how nice the day was.
It was a great way to kick off Christmas and a lovely welcome home for my son from who had travelled from Australia.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Irish_CailinDublin
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your Christmas lunch with us here in The Westin Dublin. I am delighted that you all enjoyed it so much and I hope your son is enjoying being home I would like to wish you and your family a happy new year for 2014.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

If location is important, no other hotel in Dublin is as central as the Westin.
Across the road from Temple Bar, the strip with the best Irish pubs in Dublin and a short stroll to both shopping strips, the hotel is extremely well located.
Service is possibly their only letdown. We had 3 rooms, one of which wasn't serviced until 6pm at night and the concierge was nowhere to be seen over the 3 days, leaving us to our own vices to book restaurants etc.
Not normal for Westin Hotels, and whilst no excuse, I'll give them the benefit of the xmas period and a wedding at the hotel during our stay as an excuse.
Rooms are well appointed and their "heavenly beds" are always a treat.
Don't bother with the view as there simply isn't one. Our deluxe room looked straight into the side of a roof, about 2 feet away.
Food at the Mint Bar was fantastic and they even kept the kitchen open for us after a late arrival.
Would highly recommend this hotel, if only they could sort out their concierge.

Room Tip: Views are very rare, but ask for a room on the top floor to set some outlook over the roofs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Hello Only1stClass and thank you for taking the time to share your nice review after you and your family visited us from Australia here in The Westin Dublin.
It is lovely to read your comments and to read that the team looked after you in The Mint. But I am sorry to read your comments on our concierge team I am disappointed to read that you did not receive any help from the team. I am investigating the issue you have raised in your review, I do hope your trip back to Perth was comfortable.