$252
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$219
$240
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$178
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$180
Official Site
2,779 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night stay.... Hotel is excellent very comfy ,spotless with friendly helpful staff. Free room upgrade was fab the deluxe double and the afternoon tea was lovely must book. hotel was in great location for 2 young ladies visiting and being bang in the centre. Asked member of bar staff of any good places to eat on the first night.... She advised the Bank which was 5 min walk from the hotel.... And wow was fab ....food was great.
The bar in the hotel open to the public had a Salsa night was great music and seemed good fun so myself and my friend visited after a night out as we heard the music from reception. If however you are a female alone I would advise to stay away if Salsa night is on the men visiting this bar were of all nationalities and a right pain, actually more than a pain right pests.
Apart from that the hotel overall was fab and would def return.

Good night out if you have the time look up Merry Ploughboy was a fantastic night out, live Irish band, Irish dancers and fab food..... Must book!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hi Pollyanna O
Thanks for taking the time to write your review of The Westin Dublin, thank you for your positive comments and thank you for pointing out the some of the issues that you found in The Mint on the Salsa night. We take this very seriously and I have passed your comments on to our Manager of The Mint and he is looking into this issue.
But I am glad that you did enjoy your stay with us and were able to take some time to have afternoon tea in The Atrium. The next time you visit us from London I hope you can take some time to enjoy our ‘Most peculiar afternoon tea’ which is delicious too.
Be Well

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed 7 nights at the Westin Dublin and were very pleased. The Westin allowed us into our hotel room at 7 am when we arrived from the USA which helped cure the travel lag. The room was large by European standards. The beds were very comfortable. Best of all however is that the hotel is located in what I believe is the best and safest tourist location in all of Dublin.

I wholeheartedly recommend the Westin Hotel in Dublin. I am scheduled to return to Dublin at least once during the next 2 years and I plan to stay at the Westin for my return trip.

Best.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear otis c
Thanks for taking the time to post your review of The Westin Dublin.
It is so nice that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, I am happy that you will be back to stay with us. Make sure you let us know before you come which room you liked and we will do our best to ensure you will get it again. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed in March 2013. The staff was lovely. We had a room overlooking the main street, but traffic did not bother at all. We walked everywhere during the day and the weather was wonderful. The food in the bar was delish...I had the fish n chips two days in a row!!! Very relaxing, front desk and concierge could not be more helpful/nice. They made our trip to Dublin one of the best ever.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thanks so much for your kind words about The Westin Dublin! We have a fantastic location here in the city centre, and yes I agree with you the fish and chips in The Mint bar is really delicious! Thanks again and we are looking forward to your next visit from Germany.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Unbelievable location in the heart of Dublin. Everything was within walking distance or just take the Hop On/Off bus close by. The staff is attentive, helpful, and the room was excellent. Bed was excellent and personalized service was appreciated. The breakfast choices were well prepared and presented.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your great review of The Westin Dublin, we are so lucky with the city centre location of the hotel and it allows for easy sightseeing and exploring of Dublin. I am delighted the team helped you enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to you returning to visit us again.
Slan agus beannacht

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with friendly staff and an excellent central location. Rooms are quite and clean. There is a modern workout room? The Mint bar is a nice place to have a drink or light meal the curry chicken was very good.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thanks Jim R for your review, it’s great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in The Westin Dublin. I am happy that you enjoyed a bite to eat in The Mint Bar, it is a great place for casual dining and it is great fun for cocktails in the evening.
I hope we will see you again soon,