Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$234
$229
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$302
$192
$169
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$134
$128
$207
$197
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$408
$388
Westbury Hotel
$269
$206
Official Site
2,777 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed 7 nights at the Westin Dublin and were very pleased. The Westin allowed us into our hotel room at 7 am when we arrived from the USA which helped cure the travel lag. The room was large by European standards. The beds were very comfortable. Best of all however is that the hotel is located in what I believe is the best and safest tourist location in all of Dublin.

I wholeheartedly recommend the Westin Hotel in Dublin. I am scheduled to return to Dublin at least once during the next 2 years and I plan to stay at the Westin for my return trip.

Best.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear otis c
Thanks for taking the time to post your review of The Westin Dublin.
It is so nice that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, I am happy that you will be back to stay with us. Make sure you let us know before you come which room you liked and we will do our best to ensure you will get it again. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed in March 2013. The staff was lovely. We had a room overlooking the main street, but traffic did not bother at all. We walked everywhere during the day and the weather was wonderful. The food in the bar was delish...I had the fish n chips two days in a row!!! Very relaxing, front desk and concierge could not be more helpful/nice. They made our trip to Dublin one of the best ever.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words about The Westin Dublin! We have a fantastic location here in the city centre, and yes I agree with you the fish and chips in The Mint bar is really delicious! Thanks again and we are looking forward to your next visit from Germany.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Unbelievable location in the heart of Dublin. Everything was within walking distance or just take the Hop On/Off bus close by. The staff is attentive, helpful, and the room was excellent. Bed was excellent and personalized service was appreciated. The breakfast choices were well prepared and presented.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your great review of The Westin Dublin, we are so lucky with the city centre location of the hotel and it allows for easy sightseeing and exploring of Dublin. I am delighted the team helped you enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to you returning to visit us again.
Slan agus beannacht

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with friendly staff and an excellent central location. Rooms are quite and clean. There is a modern workout room? The Mint bar is a nice place to have a drink or light meal the curry chicken was very good.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thanks Jim R for your review, it’s great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in The Westin Dublin. I am happy that you enjoyed a bite to eat in The Mint Bar, it is a great place for casual dining and it is great fun for cocktails in the evening.
I hope we will see you again soon,

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel is both an ideal base for exploring Dublin and the rooms do not disappoint either. I asked, as it was my boyfriends birthday for a room, with a view which they did for me ( lovely view of Trinity) and they had also left a little birthday cake in our room as well- nice touch. Would definitely stay here again on my next Dublin visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hello Princessolly

Thanks for your lovely review after your stay in The Westin Dublin, I am delighted that you and your boyfriend enjoyed his birthday celebration in Dublin. I hope you can both make a return visit the next time you have something special to celebrate. We will be happy to welcome you again.