Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$234
$229
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$181
$119
$164
$140
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$269
$260
$206
$197
2,777 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with friendly staff and an excellent central location. Rooms are quite and clean. There is a modern workout room? The Mint bar is a nice place to have a drink or light meal the curry chicken was very good.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thanks Jim R for your review, it’s great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in The Westin Dublin. I am happy that you enjoyed a bite to eat in The Mint Bar, it is a great place for casual dining and it is great fun for cocktails in the evening.
I hope we will see you again soon,

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel is both an ideal base for exploring Dublin and the rooms do not disappoint either. I asked, as it was my boyfriends birthday for a room, with a view which they did for me ( lovely view of Trinity) and they had also left a little birthday cake in our room as well- nice touch. Would definitely stay here again on my next Dublin visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hello Princessolly

Thanks for your lovely review after your stay in The Westin Dublin, I am delighted that you and your boyfriend enjoyed his birthday celebration in Dublin. I hope you can both make a return visit the next time you have something special to celebrate. We will be happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

The Westin was a great hotel for anyone looking for a hotel near the Temple Bar area. It was close to all attractions: night life, St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College, Grafton Street and O'Connel Street. The area was safe and easy for us to get home after a night out.
The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable and a nice king size. My only complaint was that our room was on the inside of the hotel so we had a window out to the hotel atrium rather than the outside. So there was no natural light or fresh air. I would request a room on the outside.

• Stayed: March 2013

Hello LSully11 and thanks for your comments about The Westin Dublin. The Westin is a perfect place for exploring Dublin and we are so lucky to be right in the middle of everything. Please let us know the next time you come to stay with us the type of room you prefer and will do our best to look after your wishes, Thanks again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little concerned because the reviews were not fantastic on TriAdvisor. I need to say that from the moment we walked in the hotel, everything was perfect. Our room was lovely, the service was fantastic and the dinner recommendations were perfect. The location, well, you cannot beat it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EuropeanbyHeart
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Hi europeanbyheart
Thanks for writing such a positive review of The Westin Dublin.

I am delighted to hear your stay with us was enjoyable while you visited Dublin. I hope that the next time you visit from Chicago you will enjoy a stay with us.

Slan agus beannacht

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a trip to Ireland, in our planning we decided we would do a self drive tour and stay at the best B&B's we could find. However, we flew from LAX to Heathrow and connected to Dublin so after roughly 17 hours of travel time we knew we would spend a couple nights in Dublin before beginning our tour. We decided to stay at the Westin for our first two nights and only wished we had the same accomodations for most of our trip. It is in a perfect location, central Dublin just a couple blocks walk to Temple Bar and Trinity College as well as the Hop On/Hop Off bus route. Upon pulling up, they will handle your bags or allow you to and park your car. As in any big city, parking is a premium so best to park at the hotel and walk or bus it around town. We got to our room and as Americans you have to understand rooms of a European standard are much smaller but the layout of our standard room was much large than most other European hotels we have stayed in. The room was recently renovated, very classy. The bathroom had both tub and shower and was very clean. There was absolutely nothing that concerned me and bathrooms are my biggest fear as far as cleanliness. Our window looked out onto the atrium so no view but most importantly it was quiet. Being in the city centre a room facing the exterior may have been. The room had a large closet to fit our clothes and suitcases (we carry on bags so 1 suitcase and 1 personal item), refrigerator, flat screen, internet, desk and the bed was oh so comfortable, what Westin Dream Beds are known for. We did not use the spa, it appeared to be very tiny. We did not dine at the restaurant. We did utilize the services of the front desk that were always so helpful in helping us find a good restuarant or our way around. It was the perfect start to our tour of Ireland.

Room Tip: We had an interior room facing the atrium, very quiet location.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather A

Dear Heather A
Thanks for your lovey review after your stay with us in The Westin Dublin.
I am glad that your room allowed you to enjoy some calm in the middle of the Dublin city. The Westin is perfect for exploring Dublin and we are right in the middle of everything. Thanks again.
Slan agus beannacht