Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$234
$229
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$302
Official Site
$207
$198
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

2,777 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little concerned because the reviews were not fantastic on TriAdvisor. I need to say that from the moment we walked in the hotel, everything was perfect. Our room was lovely, the service was fantastic and the dinner recommendations were perfect. The location, well, you cannot beat it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EuropeanbyHeart
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Hi europeanbyheart
Thanks for writing such a positive review of The Westin Dublin.

I am delighted to hear your stay with us was enjoyable while you visited Dublin. I hope that the next time you visit from Chicago you will enjoy a stay with us.

Slan agus beannacht

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a trip to Ireland, in our planning we decided we would do a self drive tour and stay at the best B&B's we could find. However, we flew from LAX to Heathrow and connected to Dublin so after roughly 17 hours of travel time we knew we would spend a couple nights in Dublin before beginning our tour. We decided to stay at the Westin for our first two nights and only wished we had the same accomodations for most of our trip. It is in a perfect location, central Dublin just a couple blocks walk to Temple Bar and Trinity College as well as the Hop On/Hop Off bus route. Upon pulling up, they will handle your bags or allow you to and park your car. As in any big city, parking is a premium so best to park at the hotel and walk or bus it around town. We got to our room and as Americans you have to understand rooms of a European standard are much smaller but the layout of our standard room was much large than most other European hotels we have stayed in. The room was recently renovated, very classy. The bathroom had both tub and shower and was very clean. There was absolutely nothing that concerned me and bathrooms are my biggest fear as far as cleanliness. Our window looked out onto the atrium so no view but most importantly it was quiet. Being in the city centre a room facing the exterior may have been. The room had a large closet to fit our clothes and suitcases (we carry on bags so 1 suitcase and 1 personal item), refrigerator, flat screen, internet, desk and the bed was oh so comfortable, what Westin Dream Beds are known for. We did not use the spa, it appeared to be very tiny. We did not dine at the restaurant. We did utilize the services of the front desk that were always so helpful in helping us find a good restuarant or our way around. It was the perfect start to our tour of Ireland.

Room Tip: We had an interior room facing the atrium, very quiet location.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather A

Dear Heather A
Thanks for your lovey review after your stay with us in The Westin Dublin.
I am glad that your room allowed you to enjoy some calm in the middle of the Dublin city. The Westin is perfect for exploring Dublin and we are right in the middle of everything. Thanks again.
Slan agus beannacht

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here as the last location before we headed home and let me just say, it was great. The room was so comfortable. After staying at lesser hotels throughout other parts of Europe, it was a true delight to lay down on the bed and feel how comfortbale it is. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was magnificent. What makes this hotel truly superb though is the service of the staff. They are truly amazing. My husband went down to ask if they could remove the items from the mini bar because we had a few things we wanted to store in there. They explained they couldnt do to the nature of the charges and then offered to bring us a completely seperate refrigirator. The concierege was extremely helpful with helping us book reservations and taxis. He was also incredibly astute when it came to good places to eat. Also, since it was my husbands and I honeymoon, we came back to the room where the hotel had palced two yummy cakes that said congratulations on them. It was quite incredible. Because I believe that you should include a few negatives in every review, I do have a few complaints. To begin with, their is free wifi in the lobby, bar, and mezanine, however, when you enter your room it becomes extremely expensive which just dosent make sense to me. Also, avoid eating the breakfast in the hotel. We were leaving rather early and decided that it would be easier to just grab something quick. To get the Irish breakfast, it was 19 Euro. I dont have a problem paying for something when it's good, but you could walk 10 minutes either direction and find an Irish breakfast just as good for far less. These few things, however, do not ditract from the over all amazing qualities that the hotel has to offer. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Victoria B
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your honeymoon with us in The Westin Dublin, congratulations to you and your husband on your recent wedding.
It is good to read that you both liked your room and were happy with the help from the team.The team are delighted with your kind words and I hope the next time you are in Dublin that we will see you both again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed in early January. Last few times I've stayed at the Westbury. Loved the location, not as central to Grafton Street as The Westbury, but darn close,the building exterior and the fact that they haven't tried to make it too modern. Easy SPG check in and was upgraded to a top floor room with a balcony ( never did figure how to open the balcony door and there was no concierge on hand to demo all the room's amenities). Room was nice, spacious for European city standards, generous bathroom, iPod/iPhone speaker dock, Westin bedding, nice new of Dublin. Ate at Mint Bar, very good, simple, unpretentious food, good selection of beers and attentive bar staff. Only negatives were paying for wifi, no help with baggage from street into lobby ( there are stairs not a ramp into an elevated lobby), no real 5 star level of service. All in all, it's as good as The Westbury but I'm not sure 5 Star sits easily with either hotel. The room rate was decent value for what you get, so I can't say anything too negative. I will be back in Dublin soon and will be torn between it and The Westbury, or perhaps it's time to try another hotel?

Room Tip: See if you can score a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank paul K
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hello PKtourist
I want to thank you for the comments after your stay in The Westin Dublin. It is good to read that you were happy with your room and you enjoyed your visit to The Mint bar.
However I am sorry that you don’t feel that your visit was five star, as an SPG member you know that in The Westin we always try to personalize our guest’s visits. I do hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in Dublin.
Get in contact with me directly if you do stay with us and I will look after your stay personally.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Room was ready when we arrived which was great!!! They upgraded us to suite because we were Starwood prefered members. Room was great very clean but the rooms are not what makes this hotel. The staff and service was outstanding. Everyone is always smiling and pleasant and ready to help you in any way they can. The concierges were great and even made us our own pub crawl mapped out because none were going the night we wanted to go. Mint Bar had great drinks and again everyone was so nice!!!!
As a travel professional this will be my go to hotel for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your lovely words about The Westin Dublin! I have shared your comments with all the team. Laszlo from the concierge team is really delighted that you had a fun on the ‘pub crawl’ he created for you. Thanks again and we are looking forward to your next visit with us.