Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$229
$222
$217
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$187
$160
$124
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$306
$190
Official Site
2,777 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The hotel is centrally located, almost directly near O'Connell Bridge, and right next to Temple Bar. Nevertheless, in the room it was very quiet. The rooms are very spacious and beautiful. The bathroom was the biggest, I've ever experienced in a hotel, with shower and bath. Since the rooms were not ready when we arrived, we were able to leave our luggage and it was then placed directly into the room. Also in the morning after checking out there was no problem with the luggage. The staff is very friendly, so all in all a highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Caitriona87
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Caitriona87
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us after your business trip to Dublin.
I am really happy that you enjoyed your visit with us in The Westin Dublin and our team were able to help you with your luggage and I am delighted you felt happy with your room.
I do look forward to your return visit.

Slan agus beannacht
All the best
Fred Smits

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stay at the Westin Hotel atleast once a month for a week on business. The rooms are always excellent, clean, spacious, good beds, and just a really convenient location in the city etc. Everything is excellent so I'll focus on the bits that you need to be aware of:

1. Wifi is paid (as per other reviews, this is ridiculous in 2013) - However, my company does get free Wifi, so if you are here on business regularly, you may be able to negotiate a deal.
2. The gym is TINY and often very busy on weekdays after work.

Those two points keep it from receiving an excellent score overall. Otherwise, you can't go wrong with this hotel for just about everything else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mario P
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thanks for your kind words I’m glad you enjoy your stay with us in The Westin Dublin every week.

Have you noticed as part of our Westin work out we have a gear lending program available to all our guests where we can loan you running gear and new balance sneakers. Now that spring is here you can get a running map and some water and enjoy a run outside!

All the best
Fred Smits

Reviewed March 20, 2013

having to pay for WiFi which shouldn't be necessarry in 2013.

Other than that the hotel is great. Stayed at room 100, which was much larger than expected. Great bed, and the option to choose between a bath or a shower in the bathroom. Extra points for having Sky Sports for free.

Stayed over the St.Patricks weekend so of course some noise from the nearby streets, but nothing out of the ordinary. Bar was well over expectation, quite crowded and with good live music and great staff. Decent prices also considering The Westin being a bit upscale. Breaksfast was good, but nothing out of the ordinary and the exact same buffet everyday for three days.

Location is great. Near shopping, Temple Bar, and the river. Just perfect and for the St.Patricks parade it passes straight outside the hotel, so be sure to ask fo a view of that street if you're not allergic to drums, bans and singing (which in that case means that you have travelled on the wrong weekend)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas1406
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Thomas 1406

I appreciate you taking the time to post your review following your stay with us over the St Patrick’s celebration.

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you were entertained in The Mint bar. We are lucky with our location and I glad you could benefit from that.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Kind regards
Andrew Henning

Reviewed March 20, 2013

High quality hotel in excellent location. Staff were brilliant. We loved relaxing in the atrium lounge at the end of the day. Rooms were spacious, especially considering the location. Some are interior (windows onto the atrium) which didn't bother our friends, but would have bothered me.
If you drive, let the concierge staff park your car. It turned out cheaper -- and much less hassle -- than self-parking.
The gym is a bit small, though the equipment is new and high quality.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Roz58
Thank you for taking the time to posting your review of The Westin Dublin.
I am glad to be reading the kind comments in your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the calm of The Atrium and were able to enjoy our newly refurbished gym.
I do look forward to welcoming you back again to The Westin Dublin soon.

Best Regards
Andrew Henning,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here last minute after deciding to go out for St.Patricks day and hotel was a fair price through last minute.com.

Rooms were nice, albeit fairly standard when staying in the higher end Starwood chains, as always the bed was large and comfortable and as said by other reviewers the bathroom was massive.

Check in and out was slow, something that seems to be more prevalent when staying in 5* hotels nowadays, I suppose the person being served likes the special treatment.

Oly two complaints that I have were that the hotel seemed to be full of Children constantly running about the hotel and the other was that our second floor room overlooked the road opposite the side of an office block that is only accessible by public service vehicles that seemed to love nothing more than revving the engines of their busses, trucks. I can't imagine what the noise would have been like on a normal working day rather than being a bank holiday.

Would I return yes but I would have to get an inward facing room

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul R
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear PRogersDublin

I appreciate the time you have taken to post your review of The Westin Dublin.
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the Westin Dublin families are most welcome. Usually we are not quite so busy but due to the St Patrick’s day celebrations on the weekend that you stayed with us there were indeed more than normal!
I do look forward to welcoming you again to The Westin Dublin.
Kind regards,