“The best hotel in Dublin”
Review of The Westin Dublin

The Westin Dublin
Ranked #12 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend the Hotel is perfectly located for shopping. The staff were very attentive and helpful and concierge were extremely efficient and knowledgable. Best pillows in Ireland. Hope to be back at Easter.

• Stayed: February 2013
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Angco 72
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, it is fantastic to read such a positive review of The Westin Dublin.
We are very lucky with our location in the centre of Dublin and I am glad that you were able to benefit from that. I am happy that you left us refreshed after your stay.
Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back again to the Westin Dublin.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Dublin

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Picked the Westin for its central location and gosh I picked very well. The hotel was in the center of everything but very secure and with exceptional service. The conceriege team directed me to tutorist and local finds. Simply had a great time and everything was within reach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear texasSonJohn
Thank you for taking the time to posting your review of The Westin Dublin.
I am happy to be reading the kind comments in your review. We are very lucky with our central location and I am glad you were able to benefit from that. I am very happy that the concierge team looked after you while you were with us.
I do look forward to welcoming you back again to The Westin Dublin soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Westin Hotlel was amazing, on the fourth floor you can still smell the new carpets. Luxurious rooms, very attentive staff that genuinely wanted and could help with any query. We were in a party of 10, everyone in our group loved the experience. The Hotel Bar is very sociable and had live Music which was of high quality.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Oliver L

I appreciate you taking the time to post your review following your stay with us.

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am delighted you liked our refurbishment we are very happy with it. I am delighted that the team in The Mint looked after you and your friends on your visit.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I usually do not stay in this kind of hotels because they are way above my budget. But because of the SPG points I saved up I could afford this night. I used 13500 points for a deluxe room with a kingsize bed.

When we checked in I felt like the prince of the Netherlands . They nicely kept the doors open for us and were greeted by the doorman. They wanted to carry our bags to our room and asked if there was anything they could help us with.

After a lovely check in and signing all the required papers, the room was ready for us at 13:00 pm. When walking to the elevator I had a good chance to look around. I loved the interior! What a luxury! Very old style 1700-1800 era. Like I was wandering through a secret department of trinity college decorated with beautiful old paintings.

Our room had a lovely sideview of the campus grounds of trinity college and a full view of the old national bank building. It was a leisure trip so I did not really care for the old bureau but I can imagine that the deluxe room would be great for businesstravelers. I told the hotel it was for an anniversary. And to our surprise they left a little cake for me and my girlfriend with fresh fruit and two spoons along with a personal greeting card from the general manager. A really nice personal touch!

We had dinner on wednesday night in the restaurant which was bring your own wine night. They even gave us a cooler for our bottle and we felt very welcome. The food was gorgeous looking and the lamb was very tasty. A feast for my tastebuds. After a zombie cocktail ( which is REALLY strong! You are not allowed to take more then two!) in the bar downstairs which rocked my socks off I felt lightheaded and went upstairs.
I slept like a baby in the bed which was probably the best bed I ever slept in.

All in all this was a great expierence provided by the lovely staff and hotel. I wouldn't reccommend it when you are on a budget, but for a nice weekend in dublin this is the place to go to feel like a royal.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sjors K
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear
Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay in The Westin Dublin I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Congratulations again on your anniversary and I am delighted we were able to help you celebrate.
Thank you again for your review and I hope we will see you again in The Westin Dublin for your next celebration.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great location that is walking distance to a multitude of restaurants. High-quality rooms and good service.

My only tip... Have breakfast across the street at the coffee shop and save yourself a nice sum.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelwithBrown
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear TravelwtihBrown
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with us in The Westin Dublin.
I am very happy to be reading your kind comments. We are very lucky with our location and I am very glad you were able to benefit from that.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to The Westin Dublin again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location, staff nice, food nice in the hotel, breakfast yummy. Only fault towels are not big enough, hand towels tand bath towels are tiny. Air con/heating must get turned on at 6am every morning in the hotel, stayed two nights and both mornings this work us.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Sharon 1857
Thank you for your response and the time you have taken to do so.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us in The Westin Dublin and the team looked after you.
However I am sorry that the air conditioning disturbed your rest and woke you at 6.00am. I have spoken with our housekeeping team and it is something we are looking into.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent experience, superb customer service. Staff were so helpful. Dinner at the exchange restaurant was delicious. Would def recommend. Beautiful hotel and rooms are very comfortable! Centrally located, close to everything.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank vhurhangee

Dear vhurhangee

Thank you for taking the time to posting your lovely review of The Westin Dublin, I am happy to be reading the kind comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our central location and that you enjoyed your experience in The Exchange restaurant.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to The Westin Dublin soon.

Best Regards