The Westin Dublin
Book now, pay at stay
$301
$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)
$147
$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$219
$199
Hotels.com
$182
$155
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$194
$184
Free cancellation until 06/02
$242
$205
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$380
$349
Westbury Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $401/night.

$213
$192
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

2,722 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple barwestmoreland streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotellarge bathroomdublin castlegrafton stthe heart of the citymintconciergespgireland
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The Westin Dublin is perfecly located next to Temple Bar, Trinity College, the Liffey river and Grafton Street. We had reserved a suite under the suite package offered on the hotel website and a twin room for our adult boys. We were expecting a 2 room suite, but were given the College Suite which consists of 5 rooms: bedroom with TV and comfortable bed, dining room with a full size table for 8, living room with TV, full size office/library with desk and TV, a huge bath and a half, and an exercise room with a TV and sauna! Wow! This is by far the nicest hotel room(s) we have ever stayed in. The furnishings, bed and bath fixtures were all top notch. There are 6 full height arched windows with a balcony. My impression is that this is by far the nicest and biggest suite in the hotel and we were just lucky to have it allocated to us. The twin room was also very spacious. Staff were friendly and accomodating. The bar and lounge were very nice.

Room Tip: Book a suite and ask for the College Suite: It's magnificent.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Dear sactrav8

Thank you very much for the response you have posted and the time you have taken to do so. I am delighted we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed the suite you stayed in when you stayed with us in The Westin Dublin.

I hope to welcome you back to The Westin soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed in the westin for about a week and a half while on vacation with my friends.

The staff in this hotel were very helpful and accomodating. I look forward to staying there again next time im in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jacob R
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Dear Jacob R
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at The Westin Dublin.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us with for your holiday of one and half weeks. I am glad our team was able to help you to experience an enjoyable time with us.

Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back again to The Westin Dublin soon.

Best Regards
Andrew Henning,

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The Westin Dublin is an excellent hotel. Just minutes from Temple Bar, Grafton Street, and Trinity College, you could not have a better location. Being a Starwood member, we received an upgraded room and free wi-fi which was excellent and staff was so attentive to help us with a tour and 2 restaurant reservations. Everybody at the Westin was great, thank you for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dear Hollywood1234

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us.

We are very lucky with our location at The Westin Dublin and I am glad to hear you enjoyed our fantastic location here in the centre of Dublin. I am delighted we could provide you with the excellent service you deserve. As you know our Starwood members are very important to us I am glad you were able enjoy your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Good central location but lacks any atmosphere. Does not compare well to similar rated
hotels in the area, no turndown service, no newspaper and a charge for wi-fi! Would not
be my first port of call, however, the staff are very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank byrne3
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear Byrne3

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the hotel, I was disappointed to read your review, as at The Westin Dublin we strive to deliver a high standard of personalised service to all our guests and it appears in this case we failed to do so.
I am sorry to read your review and would ask you to get in contact with me directly so we can, I hope, go some ways to resolving these issues.

Kind Regards
General Manger

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed here for two nights as part of our Adventures by Disney Tour. The room was very spacious. The Westin was located across the street from Trinity College, and was within walking distance of Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and many other Dublin attractions. Excellent service and buffet breakfast. Only thing was that we were charged 30 Euros for Internet, where everywhere else we stayed in Ireland, the internet was free (even the small inns we stayed in)

Room Tip: We asked for a floor on a higher level away from the main street.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ktkmeeko
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear ktkmeeko

I appreciate you taking the time to post your review following your stay with us.

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us, I am pleased you enjoyed our breakfast in the Exchange restaurant. We are very lucky with our central location and I am glad you were able to enjoy two day visit with us. We are currently reviewing our wi-fi access and the next time you visit us wi-fi should be available to you.
We hope to welcome you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Kind regards,