Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$234
$229
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$299
$171
$377
$347
$164
$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$205
Official Site
$197
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

2,777 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Westin Dublin is, without a doubt, one of my favorite hotels ....bar none. Perfect location, extremely professional and courteous staff, beautiful rooms, awesome marble bathrooms, incredible architecture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere, if you want a grand hotel in a great location, convenient to Temple Bar, this is the ticket. Enjoy your stay!!!

Room Tip: You can face the Temple Bar area or not, depending on your preference
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Dear captexpress,
Thank you for posting your very positive review of your stay with us. I will be certain to pass your appreciation onto our team here.
I look forward to welcome your back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

The Westin is my absolute favorite place to stay when in Dublin. The location is great - right next door to Trinity College, Temple Bar and also close to St. Stephens Green and Dublin Castle. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. When you stay, definitely visit the 'vault bar' downstairs. My husband and I loved the bartender (Lewis), who we remembered from our previous visit. He was very personable and knowledgable of places to visit and the best restaurant to try. The rooms are extremely comfortable; I actually slept better there than I do at home. I wish all places were as hospitable as this hotel. You will love your stay!

Room Tip: Standard rooms are just as comfortable as the suites (we've had both)
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Dear JennaKKei
It is such a pleasure to read your most positive review of your stay and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind comments onto our team here including Lewis which I am sure will be well received.
I look forward to welcoming you back for many more return visits to The Westin Dublin

Reviewed August 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our 21 year old sons. We got this hotel for a very good price through Priceline - Name Your Price and were extremely pleased with it. First, and foremost, is its location. It is just over the road from Temple Bar and around the corner from Trinity College. Both our rooms looked out on to the main road facing the start of Temple Bar and, admittedly we were there on a Sunday and Monday nights, but we did not encounter any noise at all.

The rooms were very nicely decorated in a traditional manner. The bathroom was large with a separate shower and bath.

All the staff we encountered were so very pleasant and helpful.

If we return to Dublin we would love to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Dear mardrew,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay here at The Westin and that our central location was an advantage to you during your trip.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

On arrival at Westin we were greeted warmly by the staff due to early arrival our check in was completed and bags stored for later collection and room allocation. Breakfast was in Bewlays fantastic hard to imagine you were sitting in the middle of Dublin Great breakfast and friendly attentive staff.

Twin room spacious,clean, beautiful bathroom,well ventilated. No great view but when you are staying such a short time nothing to worry about. Central location for ALL amenities and walking to and from venues very easy. Airport bus stops just outside Westin for return flights.

Viking tour splash NOT to be missed - Fantastic. What a way to tour Dublin and the commentary was brilliant encouraging all on board to participate great gift. Plenty of street artists showing their products leaving you spoiled for choice in the purchasing department.

St Stephens green and park beautiful to work around place for children to play within sight of their guardians.

Aviva stadium impressive, great organisation getting fans in and out a credit to the authorities.

Overall a great weekend and the people of Dublin so friendly.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Dear Scotlandmgt,
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments will be well received by our team here.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

The Westin in Dublin is a great location and a great stay. Appreciated the choices in eating/drinking within the hotel, especially as I was there for business and not venturing out every night. Staff were friendly and polite and they did not forget my face as I was there for a week. Rooms were nicely sized and beds were super comfy. I appreciated their "carbon footprint" incentive to give 5 euros towards a beverage at the hotel if you opted to not have your room cleaned for a day. Great idea. Gym was small but clean with good selection of machines and weights.

Room Tip: Request room tucked away in the back of the hotel - avoid rooms in front (facing busy street) and rooms surrounding center tea/bar room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jessica M

Dear Jessica M,
I appreciate you posting your kind comments following your stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your Westin experience and you had the opportunity to take advantage of our facilities. I will be sure to pass your appreciation onto our team here.