“Excellent hotel in Temple Bar”
Review of Blooms Hotel

Blooms Hotel
Ranked #80 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Arrived 5 hours ahead of reservation. They stored our luggage, gave a great beeakfast recommendation, and found us a room 3 hours early.

Located centrally between the pubs and Trinity College, Blooms allowed us to catch quick rest stops to relieve my wife's ailing foot from strolling on the cobblestone streets.

The room was very comfortable and the beds and shower were up to our expectations. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I will be happy to recommend the Blooms to any who ask.

• Stayed: March 2013
JR0113, Manager at Blooms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback and your kind words regarding our staff, bedrooms and location. We were delighted to learn that you will recommond us to other people also.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Blooms again and again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at the Blooms Hotel over the New Year period for a few days with my boyfriend. We are a couple, both 21, and were looking for a somewhere inexpensive to stay near to the centre of Temple Bar. Blooms Hotel is pretty much as near as you are going to the nightlife and restaurants of the Temple Bar area, as it is a few seconds walk down the road to the main strip. This being so, we weren't kept awake by any noise late at night, even though our room was on the first floor.

The room was a good size and the bed was very comfortable. Every day we had a drink in the VAT House (The hotel bar downstairs), which was really good. On arrival we were given a free drinks voucher for the bar which was nice, and also free tickets to the New Year's Eve festival in Dublin.

Overall, we couldn't fault the hotel - the staff were friendly. the location was excellent, and the room was clean and comfortable. We can't wait to come back to Dublin, and when we do we will be certain to stay at the Blooms again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind review. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was in perfect order. It means a great deal to me and the team to read such good reviews.

It would be a pleasure to personally look after any futher booking.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Blooms have had a refurbishment since my last visit and I have to say they seem to have listened to their customers with reference to the smaller details to make their stay more comfortable.At last they have now place tea/coffee facilities in all the rooms. Nothing is to much trouble. Same brilliant service as before.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

It gave me great pleasure to read your most kind review. I am delighted to hear that we have continued to provide a service that you enjoy throughout the hotel.

I hope that we will be welcoming you back very soon, please let me know if I can help wkth future reservation or in any other way.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights at Blooms Hotel in Dublin. The hotel is ideally situated for sightseeing as well as shopping. Within walking distance from Collin's barracks and Writers museum and a stone throw away from Grafton Street. Airport bus leaves 200 m from the hotel. Music every night at the pub. We had a small but clean room and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Absolutely reasonable priced.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We were delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope to welcome you back to the Blooms Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value for its location and nice large rooms.. If on first floor you will hear music from bar/nightclub so request a room on higher floor to avoid this. Overall it is perfect especially if your going to the Olympia which is only a short walk away.

• Stayed: March 2013
JR0113, Manager at Blooms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed in Blooms for 1 night (Thursday) for a v. good rate. Room was spotless and had obviously been recently done up. Nice tea/coffee tray provided with little biscuits. Very good shower. As it was a Thursday it was nice and quiet, I can't say what it would be like on a Friday or Saturday night, especially with a nightclub downstairs but we had a good night's sleep! Excellent value for this location, would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanie1973

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to received such positive feedback and I am delighed that you found our hotel facilities and service to your liking.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our group of five stayed in two rooms at the Blooms Hotel for two nights in May 2012. This place is a great value: comfortable, clean, basic rooms right in the heart of Temple Bar. There's noise from the street at night, but that's what you've signed up for staying right in the thick of it. Our only complaint was that the wireless internet didn't work during our stay.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
JR0113, Manager at Blooms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that your stay overall was enjoyable.

I am very sorry for the Wifi connection. It's working fine in the hotel but sorry it didn't work in your rooms.

I do hope that on your next visit you will stay with us again at The Blooms Hotel and it would be nice to meet you.