“Great hotel”

Ranked #44 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Woombye, Australia
“Great hotel”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great modern room & had a great stay. Walked into Dublin centre which was a little bit long but well manageable. Room price was a bit higher than I would like, but it was Saturday night and it seems anywhere in Dublin is dearer then. The bit higher rate was offset by having such a great room.
Overall highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Ken B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Davis, California
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This charming hotel is centrally located, and I felt that the owners really want guests to have a great experience. There is a very nice gym, a great little restaurant, and competent staff. Our room was clean and there was coffee and tea. I feel that it is the little things that matter when choosing a place to stay. My friend was trying to connect with me, and had called the hotel staff, who went to the trouble of typing a personal note and placing it under my door to let me know. The hotel epitomizes the generous Irish spirit, and I will definitely return,

5 Thank valexile
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night on June 3rd with my mother, sister and three year old niece. Prior to booking I was in touch by both email and phone to query parking, use of the leisure facilities for my niece etc. I couldn't believe how prompt the replies were. Everyone we dealt with from start to finish was so friendly and helpful.

On arrival we had dinner in the hotel bar and the man working there was lovely. Very smiley and friendly and made a little chat with my niece. The food was reasonably priced and delicious. We ordered more! I also saw a second restaurant and a coffee bar which looked lovely though we didn't eat at either.

My sister took my niece swimming in the pool and said it was fabulous.

We booked a family room and it had two double and one single bed. It was spacious and bright and perfect for our stay. The location was so central, especially with children and the parking was free and close. (I was recently caught with expensive parking at a different hotel which had said it was nearby and was a good 10min walk!)

All in all I think for the price you pay you get a fabulous room, great service, choice of restaurant and central location with free parking. I look forward to a return visit in the near future!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Adele M
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

It was my second time that I stayed at this hotel, and both times I had very good night sleep at a great big bed, a clean bathroom and the services as dinner, breakfast all with very good quality of food!
I enjoyed a lot to stay at the Camden Court Hotel!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank TacilaCardinali
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel is central to everything you would need for a weekend city break or a family trip to Dublin.It is a 6-8 minute comfortable walk to Grafton Street with some lovely restaurants and bars nearby. The staff are very helpful and nothing is too much bother. This is my 2nd stay and the hotel, both times for the Flora Mini Marathon but I will definitely return again on a shopping relaxing break as I have yet to use the Spa or the pool/gym facilities.

Room Tip: Front of the hotel can be quite busy with traffic so if you're a light sleeper that may be worth...
3 Thank ogradysirishbar
Letterkenny, Ireland
Reviewed June 3, 2014

THis is a nice hotel at a reasonable rate and the bar food is good- maybe a bit pricey but good.
Only negative is when I went down for breakfast they claimed it wasn't included in the booking (through booking.com) so I had to return to my room to bring down my booking form and prove it. NOT impressed with this because when I checked in the same lady confirmed that breakfast was included!!
Apart from that I'd recommend this hotel and WILL return.

1 Thank Maureen O
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My 1st time staying at this Hotel. Staff were very helpful & pleasant. Our room was very spacious & had tea & coffee making facilities, ironing board & all bathroom requirements. Lots of restaurants close by also lots of nice pubs. The Luas line is also very near so its so easy to get into the city or the many attractions nearby.There is a beautiful Leisure center in the Hotel also. We had dinner in the restaurant & it was excellent with great staff. I would recommend this Hotel & would definitely go back to stay there.

Room Tip: rooms off the main street would be quiter
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank rodCork
Rebekah L, Online Reputation Manager at Camden Court Hotel, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback is much appreciated, we're very pleased to learn you had an enjoyable experience with us on your first stay at the hotel. Our staff will be delighted to read your comments at our daily feedback reporting meetings. We're delighted that you would also recommend our hotel and return in the future. Thank for you choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Rebekah Lavelle