Camden Court Hotel
Westin.com
$242
$205
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$380
$349
Westbury Hotel
$213
$192
Agoda.com
2,198 results
All reviewsbleeding horseleisure centreswimming poolsauna and steam roomgrafton streetlovely hotelst stephenstemple barfamily roomcentral dublincooked breakfasttrinity collegegymirelandpubseuroluas
Reviewed January 18, 2014

First time to stay at the Camden Court Hotel and will not be the last , the hotel is in a great location just minutes walk from the main shopping areas. The rooms are modern and clean. We ate in the restaurant and the food was fabulous .
Over all service from staff was excellent.
Lovely leisure centre so make sure to bring your swimsuit !

Room Tip: A little bit noisey in the rooms on the road side
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Rebekah L, Online Reputation Manager at Camden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of your recent stay with us. Our staff will be delighted to read your comments. First impressions count and we are very pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Kind Regards, Rebekah Lavelle - Reputation Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the Camden Court Hotel in Dublin with our Trafalgar Tour group on August 29,2013.

The hotel is very clean and comfortable and staff friendly. The lobby is huge with lots of comfortable chairs and sofas. Our room was on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.

It is centrally located with lots of pubs and shops within walking distance. The hotel is right next door to the famous Bleeding Horse pub but unfortunately we didn't have a free minute to go inside for a drink.

Camden Street is a very busy street so be careful crossing it. I had a hair cut at the Miss World Hair Salon across the street from the hotel. Reasonably priced as compared the salon right next door to the entrance to the hotel!!

We would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kachou1
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Stayed here for work last time, first time in this hotel and this part of Dublin. Great location - plenty of good restaurants and lively bars along Camden St and Wicklow St. Late night Tesco across the road which is always handy. Ate twice in the hotel restaurant and once in the bar and the food was really top notch along with some very healthy options which are not always easy to get when you're away from home in a hotel. Breakfast was v good - fresh fruit, yogurts, meats, cheese, smoked salmon, pastries, soda bread, toast along with all the usual cooked options. The cooked breakfast was high quality - delicious eggs and mushrooms. Must say that the orange juice was gorgeous. Free wifi everywhere - essential for work. Good and well equipped gym and pool. Room was nice, good shower. My only quibble is that the towels were rubbish - small and thin ( a bit like me! Just as well my hubbie wasnt with me - towel wouldnt have gone round him!) and also every evening when I came back to the room, the housekeeping had left the bedroom window open all day long so the room was freezing - it's January!! Luckily there was a radiator in the room that I could turn on and off so I turned that on and headed straight down to the gym, room was warm again when I got back. Apart from that I look forward to staying here again for work and would also stay here for a weekend if we were coming up to a concert or other event as the area is great for socialising.

Room Tip: A room at the back, where I was, is best for the sleep quality, and also on a higher floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Hotel rooms are well equipped, beds are comfortable and the location is just a short walk from the main shopping area. I had only two issues with this hotel. The first one was cleanliness, we found a pair of dirty socks behind the curtains that didn't belong to either my husband or I. The second was the restaurant, food was overpriced and they hadn't a great variety, compared to the menu for room service meals which was far better and more affordable.

Other than that, the reception staff were very helpful and any taxis we requested were always on time. Spa facilities are also worth a visit

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie T

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback is highly appreciated. While we are pleased to learn you had a pleasant experience overall we are very surprised to learn of your issues with the level of cleanliness in your bedroom. Please be assured this has been brought to the attention of housekeeping management, and we must say it is also the first instance of something like this happening. We strive to offer a very high level of standard and service and it seems in this instance it was overlooked. We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience. I welcome you to contact myself directly should you wish to stay with us on another occasion so that I can ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction. My email address is rlavelle@camdencourthotel.ie,Kind Regards, Rebekah Lavelle

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Our family stayed at the Camden Court Hotel for three days leading up to, but not including, the New Year's Eve Holiday. It's a reasonably priced, better-than-average hotel with a great location in central Dublin. It's within easy walking distance to virtually every major site in Dublin Center. I recently stayed at the nearby Fitzwilliam Hotel on a business trip. The Fitzwilliam is directly across the street from St. Stephen's Green but I found it over-priced and more style than comfort. I asked a local friend for a recommendation and he suggested the Camden Court without hesitation.

It was an excellent recommendation. The hotel is well maintained, equipped and warmly decorated. The staff, from the front desk to the bartenders, were all very helpful and professional. The lobby is well designed and spacious with comfortable seating where you can enjoy full bar and cafe service.

Our rooms were clean, very well maintained and included several welcome features, such as no-cost internet access. The beds, linens, pillows and comforters were very clean and comfortable. The rooms have great showers.

Full breakfasts were included in our rate and offered a great selection of both hot and cold foods. All were fresh, well prepared and very good. The eggs-over-easy were particularly good and most of the food is locally sourced.

I've stayed at several of Dublin's most expensive and well-known hotels but the Camden Court is my new favorite. It might not be across the street from Trinity or Parnell Square, but it's only a few minute walk to almost every location. It's a very good hotel and an exceptional value.

Room Tip: Include the full breakfast when booking. A great value and meal.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family