“Great Location”
Review of Parliament Hotel

Parliament Hotel
Ranked #85 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night, great location. Got one of the rooms at the rear at the hotel. There wasn't a great view, I was facing a wall. It was originally a twin room with the two beds pushed together to make a double, meaning the light swith an the electrical was right behind the pillow which wasn't ideal. Everything in the roo worked, even though was a little dated. The bathroom was small but the water presse and temperature was good in the shower. Cleanliness could be addressed as there was a long hair in the bath and it wasn't mine. There was also lipstick on the back of the bathroom door. The room temperature was nice and cosey. There was an added bonus of having a safe in the room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank thesphinx23
ArlingtonManager, General Manager at Parliament Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear sphinx23

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the location at The Arlington Hotel.

I am concerned to hear about the minor issues you had during your stay and i can assure i have taken the matter up with the team and we have addressed your issues accordingly as we take great pride in the general cleanliness of our property. Please contact me directly at manager@arlingtonhoteltemplebar.com to make your next booking or indeed if you wish to discuss your last stay further with me.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kevin Morrison

Write a ReviewReviews (1,568)

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Decided to spend our last night here with dinner and a show. Booked early, and arrived way early. We had a seat next door at the bar and enjoyed drinks while we waited for the 7 pm dinner reservation. The food was good, a good crowd around us, and the music was not to be missed. Three musicians, banjo and guitar, and a pretty fiddle player kept us entertained. Be prepared to interact with them, they draw the crowd in to the show! The dancers were excellent, and we had over two hours of entertainment. Well worth a trip to check it out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby G

Dear Bobby

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and show here at The Arlington Temple Bar.

I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience here with us and i will pass your comments along to all involved especially Ian and the lads in the band.

I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel at some point in the future and should you need any help with your reservation please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Excellent location.Had room 306, never heard a thing from the bar below.Room very nice although window view was of a dirty ally, it offered us the quiet we needed.Staff were wonderful, breakfast excellent & easy walking distance to Temple Bar area, O'Connell and Grafton streets.
There's an Air Link stop right outside of bar. Take Air Link and not Air Coach if going to hotel.

Room Tip: Email them and request a room highest/furthest from bar noise. Book it direct from hotel website and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Bonnie

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel & location so convenient upon your trip to Dublin.
I also hope you enjoyed the show and all Dublin had to offer during the festivities.

I will pass your comments along to the staff as i am sure they will be delighted with the positive feedback.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is IRISH indeed!!!
The music and dancing are pretty good and the beer is excellent!!!
Good location - accessible by bus or taxi - there are lots of them!
The service is quick and the place is really clean!
Very good if you want to taste the Irish Guiness in its very habitat!

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Sarah

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Irish Atmosphere & Beer and had such a wonderful stay with us here at The Arlington Temple Bar.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next trip to Ireland.
Should you need any help with your reservation please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the hotel.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Me and my partner stayed at the Arlington for 3 nights in early Jan and it was a nice hotel but in an excellent location. The rooms were nice and the food downstairs at the legends bar was excellent and really well priced (both breakfast and dinner... 20euro each for a 3 course meal). Service was great, the only thing was we had a hotel room on the corner of the building and it was very loud. Not unbearable though and you get that sometimes with the room you are given. The location was excellent though, hop on hop off bus stop right out the front, plenty of bars and resteraunts around and many of the attractions within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jack C

Thank you for leaving such a positive review for our hotel.

I am sure the staff will appreciate your comments when i will pass them along
I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future and should you need any help with your booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Me and my mum came to stay at your hotel in october as part of my 18th birthday and I don't have a bad word to say about this hotel, was clean, great staff, good food, brilliant location. Was good enough that I've just booked to go again in the spring, if your thinking about it then go for it.

• Stayed: October 2012
ArlingtonManager, General Manager at Parliament Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Smyth 129

Thank you for leaving such a positive review of our hotel The Arlington Temple Bar.

I will be sure to pass your comments along to the team & we look forward to welcoming you back in the spring.

Kind regards
Kevin morrison

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We called in here for a meal and to see a show after we were given a leaflet when we walked passed. Normally, I dont take leaflets off people but I am so glad I did because the food was exceptional and the show was superb, they had a group of Irish dancers and an traditional Irish band. The evening was great with great staff who couldnt do enough to look after you.
We will definately be visiting and maybe even stop there next time we visit !!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Biglicker

Dear Biglicker

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Arlington Temple Bar so much and i will pass your comments along to the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards