Trinity City Hotel
$183
$164
$347
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$144
$173
$164
Travelocity
$204
$195
3,671 results
All reviewsfire stationalice in wonderlandgeorgian suitetara roomsgreat locationfire brigadetemple barcourtyard roomfunky decorgrafton streetair conditioningcentral locationtrinitysirensirelandexecutivekells
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is centrally located, very clean with a friendly staff. Our room had a couple of serious negatives. First it was very hot and noisy. The window only opens a bit and the noise from machines was very loud. A short person takes their life in their hands getting in and out of the VERY deep bathtub which was necessary to also take a shower.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bestfive
TrinityCityHotel, General Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Hi Bestfive,

Thank you very much for your review following your stay with us, which I was disappointed to read.

I am very disappointed that you didn’t enjoy your night sleep with us and to read about the other comments on your stay. I would appreciate, if there are further details, to contact me at the hotel.

I hope the experience will not deter you from revisiting us in the future.

Denyse Campbell,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our last stop on a 21 day "Grand Tour" with our grand daughter, what a pleasant surprise! After many small, noisy and expensive rooms what nice surprise. We had two unbooked nights at the end of our vacation and stumbled on the Trinity Hotel and an excellent hotel representative, Sylvia from Bulgaria, she greeted us with a smile and "i'll help you (and your family) to the best of my ability" attitude. The four star rated hotel is accurate, but at a 3 star price point. The hotel, although an older building, has been completely refurbished and "sound proofed," even in the stair wells. It has an upscale ambiance in all aspects, the lobby, the bar, the restaurant, and the rooms. The hotel is located along side of the prestigious Trinity University; easy walking to all Dublin attractions (about 1 block out of all the "hub bub").
My family and I found all the employees friendly and eager to help and to comply with our every request (our 17 year old grand daughter is a finicky eater) and the restaurant staff had no issues in her "special request" pasta sauce. The hotel employees a number of Eastern European's, and each any every one we encountered was friendly and professional. Our restaurant favorite was "Julianna" (not her real name, but the English equivalent).

Book here and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a "quiet" room. Or if available a complementary "trip advisor" room upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hi Spolo519,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us.

I have already passed on your kind words to the team and they join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have you the pleasure of welcoming you back again to us at the Trinity City Hotel.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Located in the middle of the city, opposite to trinity college. Very comfortable for business trips and acceptable price

Breakfast is poor and very British(beans in the morning)

It has a very well decorated garden and restaurant but the hotel is very dark inside.

Stayed: July 2014

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your review following your stay with us.

I am very disappointed that you didn’t enjoy your breakfast with us, I would appreciate if there are further details, to contact me at the hotel.

I hope the experience will not deter you from revisiting us in the future.

Denyse Campbell,

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I think this was the 7th stay for us at this hotel and is our first pick among the Dublin hotels we tried so far.

Great character, lovely staff and perfect location in my opinion.

An extra plus is the nice little inner garden where you can relax a bit

Stayed: July 2014
TrinityCityHotel, General Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hi Maria H,

Great to see you enjoy coming back to us and that you loved our Courtyard. I hope it is not too long before we have you the pleasure of welcoming you back again to us.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

stayed 6th and 7th of July 2014 hotel and staff fantastic breakfast really good the only thing was the room was very warm at night had to keep the window and curtains open to let some air in. I know there is air conditioning in some rooms. Stayed for a friends 50th there was 10 of us and we had a ball.I would stay again and would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for air com
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Hi betty m,

Great to hear you had a brilliant 50th party with us. I have already passed on your kind words to the team and they join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have you the pleasure of welcoming you back again to us in Dublin.