Trinity City Hotel
Westin.com
$242
$205
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$380
$349
Westbury Hotel
$213
$192
Agoda.com
3,669 results
All reviewsfire stationalice in wonderlandgeorgian suitetara roomsgreat locationfire brigadetemple barcourtyard roomfunky decorgrafton streetair conditioningcentral locationtrinitysirensirelandexecutivekells
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Quite a surprise finding a hotel with purple decor from the 70's ,even velvet purple chairs! The location is superb and there is parking,at an extra charge,but that is such a bonus.
Our room was on the fourth floor and overlooking the fire station,to noisy to have the window open.
Everything was very clean and adequate.
Do pay for breakfast,which was superb. The staff were first class,friendly and very helpful.
All in all,good value for money.

1  Thank sherlynn2406
MAKH77, Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent review of Trinity Capital Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we will have the opportunty to welcome you back to Trinity Capital Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed here this time with my girlfriend as we were going to a concert in the Olympia,
I Still have nothing bad to say about its, its about ten minutes walk from everywhere you want to be. great location., Staff were lovely. Room was fine.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My Boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 Nights in January. I had booked the room directly with the reservation department and had been speaking with them on different occasions prior to arrival. Upon arrival my boyfriend arrived before me and was told there was no reservation under our names. I then had to send him an email with our confirmation number so he could show it to the receptionist. He got checked in after much concern and when i arrived to the hotel a half an hour later, i called to the reception desk to get a key and asked what the problem was with the reservation she said there was no problem and they had the reservation, although my boyfriend spent 15 minutes at the desk trying to check in. I was slightly disappointed with the room as i thought it would have been slighlty bigger but however during our stay we spent most of our time outdoors. On the last night however we stayed in the hotel and decided to order room service. We rang down and ordered and everything seemed ok but 1 hour later still no food. I called just to make sure everything was ok with the order and the lady that answered had no recollection of the order and either did the gentleman that she asked. I then had to give her my order again and wait another half an hour. We were not happy with our stay and find the hotel could do much better

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aishling C

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent review of Trinity Capital Hotel. It was very disappointing to read of the issues you experienced during your stay with us, and I apologise for the unnecessary mix ups which you had to endure. I will discuss this with our front office manager and put a plan is place to avoid a reoccurrance in the future.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trinity Capital Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We recently stayed at the Trinity Capital on a weekend visit to Dublin. the initial impression on approach was good and we weren't disappointed. The staff were very helpful, efficient and polite, check in running smoothly. We had a courtyard room which was comfortable - I found the bed a little hard - but that's more to do with personal choice. the room was bright airy and well appointed. There was a good evening ambience at the hotel - making all feel welcome. Highly recommended you know you will get good value for your money.

Room Tip: I would say the court rooms are best as they appear to be away from the road
1  Thank Ian R

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We arrived at the Trinity College and when you enter the hotel, wow fantastic the ground floor is amazing and feels as though you are in complete luxury......Now back to reality.

Check in was quick and painless and the staff friendly, our room to be honest i was expecting more, here is why. (1) The storage is poor, thankfully we were only staying a weekend any more than that you would probably be living out your suitcase (2) We were left 1 small bottle of water between two of us, what happens if you have single occupancy, half a bottle, that was really poor after a long trip (3) Cleaning was poor may wife had used some of that powder stuff women cake on their face beofre going out, it was still there over the table when we got back a clear indicator that the room was poorly cleaned.
On the Saturday morning no hot water and when we informed the hotel we were informed they knew about it but not a single mention of compensation such as a free drink at the bar or how about that second bottle of water in the room!! That was poor customer service, and the breakfast on the Saturday was like a travelodge breakfast, poor quality to be honest. However the Sunday breakfast was so much better maybe it was the chef but we enjoyed that one........
The hotel is close to trinity college, St Stephens green, Temple Bar and not too much walking to get to any so location is great
One thing to do is the Viking splash tours (located at Stephens green), you will love it and very funny
Overall we enjoyed our stay but not happy we paid St Patrick weekend prices but got no high quality service....Sorry maybe we were just unlucky........

2  Thank Watfordskully

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent review of Trinity Capital Hotel. I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will discuss the areas you have highlighted to our management team and I thank you for your feedback.