2,377 results
All reviews four seasons seasons restaurant lobby lounge beautiful hotel city centre junior suite five star hotel aviva stadium spa concierge luxury ihg ireland ballsbridge rds doorman cabs
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My teenage daughter and I stayed for the weekend in The Intercontinental, Dublin and had a fabulous time. We previously stayed here when it was The Four Seasons.

Particular mention for the reception staff, all of whom were wonderful to deal with, extremely friendly and very helpful. Our room was beautiful, the food was top class and we thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this hotel. My daughter used the pool and the facilities here were excellent.

The only one tiny quip I had was that the bar/lounge was 'fully booked' on Sunday afternoon, so we had to go elsewhere for lunch,however this is something I should have checked myself beforehand.

Overall, this hotel definitely deserves a 5 star rating for it's luxurious surroundings, attention to detail and wonderful staff.

Thank you Intercontinental,Dublin for an amazing stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Katcaoi
icdublin, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GrantH398,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental Dublin.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Thank you again for your kind words to our Reception Team!

Again, thank you for choosing InterContinental, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at +353 (1) 665 4000.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Dublin recently to take in an Elton John concert. When visiting Dublin in the past, we have generally stayed closer to the city center. This time, the location of the Intercontinental was ideal for our needs.

This is a gorgeous property - opulently furnished, nice amenities, a little distance away from the buzz of Dublin.

Generally speaking, the restaurants offer a good selection. The lobby bar is comfortable yet elegant with a slightly more laid-back venue. The more formal Seasons restaurant is ideal for dinner. In addition, they offer a buffet breakfast in Seasons which is of the best I have experienced: offering an excellent selection of baked treats as well as almost any cooked food you could hope for. The bar comes alive in the evening, offering pretty much any cocktail you could imagine.

The gym and spa looked spacious. They also had a heated pool. Sadly I could use neither while I was there.

A drawback to the property is the service when the restaurants get busy tends to dive. We frequently found ourselves waiting for service, or trying to find a server who could help us.

If you are looking for a hotel close to the city centre, this is not an ideal choice. However, the Intercontinental is a comfortable selection a little farther afield.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GrantH398
icdublin, Director de Relaciones Públicas at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GrantH398,

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We do appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great start to holiday in Ireland. Chance to recover long trip from Australia. Staff , friendly and helpful. Upgrade to executive suite was a nice surprise. Classy hotel . Breakfast buffet was substantial. Not too fat into cbd, easy to get a taxi.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Simon J,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental DUBLIN.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night with a friend while we attended the Bon Jovi concert in the RDS. We got a taxi from Heuston Station to the hotel and from the moment the taxi door was opened for me to when it was closed as we were leaving we were in heaven. As much as I love Bon Jovi and do my best to get to their concerts when they are in Ireland, after lieing down on the bed I contemplated not going around the corner to see them!! I may have had to have been talked out of borrowing the duvet..... the bed was massive and loads of room even with my quilt hogging friend!

Dillon in the Ice Bar was a gentleman, he was most obliging on any request, we wanted to sit outside but the seats were wet, he had them dried for us within minutes to getting us cigarettes from the machine.

Check in and check out was as efficient as I have ever experienced. It wasn't a problem I don't have a credit card to be able to charge to the room, so a deposit was taken from my debit card and the remainder will be refunded in the next few days.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Our_rendevous,

We will pass your kind words to our colleague Dillon and our Reception team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very helpful and friendly management and staff, in particular Isaac, our wonderful porter. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed and the hotel amenities and grounds excellent. My mother and I stayed for 7 nights before moving to another location. By comparison, we wish we’d stayed at the Intercontinental for the entire 2 weeks of our holiday! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
icdublin, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mbrenac,

Greetings from the Intercontinental Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at the Intercontinental Dublin.

I am delighted that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful, in particular Issac, who is one of our standout team members who will be delighted that he exceeded you and your daughter's expectations.

Perhaps the next time when you return to Dublin you can spend your whole holiday with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Intercontinental Dublin in the near future.

Kind regards,