“Unbelievable experience and comfort!!!!!”

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #17 of 153 Hotels in Dublin
Houston Texas USA
“Unbelievable experience and comfort!!!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The moment we walked in tired from the ferry we were greeted by name and everyone came for comfort. From the car service to the front desk, we were taken care of. The hotel is warm, and inviting with lots of charm, very kid friendly with a little of a home feeling. You must ask for Michael Zielinski and Vic Terlier who helped us get into our room quickly with our child. Our room was quite large with an upgraded bathroom and large closet area for changing. The beds are extremely comfortable as well as the pull out sofa. The two men answered all our questions for our trip with suggestions for tomorrow. We would 100% recommend this hotel for couples and especially for children. Knowing it was our son's birthday they had a cake sent up to our room with a candle!!!! Lovely surprise.

Room Tip: Ask for the Jr. Suite...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank red11hed
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear red11hed,

My sincere thanks and appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. I am sure you have a busy schedule with a small child!

I am pleased that we were able to provide you and your family with an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to share your words of appreciation with Vic and Michael as there is no better motivator than the praise of a "job well done".

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you all back in the near future.

Robert Nolan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
GLASGOW
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This Hotel is next to The RDS, So fantastic when watching Rugby. Within walking distance of BallsBridge. The airport transport stops outside the Hotel, so no stress. We upgraded to a suite, so it was amazing, the room was very quiet.

Room Tip: The Spa was amazing
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear IRIAM,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted that you and your family had a fantastic stay with us. We would love to welcome you all back sometime in the near future.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed March 10, 2014

You can`t go wrong with that hotel. Perfect service, perfect sleep quality, cleanliness, rooms are wonderful, spa and sauna and all you can think of. Location is great. Five minutes walk from great restaurants and gift shops, stores and supermarkets, but still in a very quiet part of a residential area. Staff is more that willing to help you and make you feel comfortable and at home. Great lobby bar, food served at the restaurant and breakfast is also at the highest level. One of the best hotels i have visited and by far with the best service. Fantastic stay, luxurious experience, immaculate facilities....if in Dublin and willing to pay a bit more for your stay...just book it! Photos of that hotel just do not do it any justice!

Room Tip: Get a room with a view towards down town Dublin.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lovebleneurotic,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I was delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your most kind comments regarding our staff and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay with us.

Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We came here on 7th March 2014 for a spa day. 8 of us attended in total, and we couldn't of had a more fantastic day!
the pool area, and all facilities were immaculate, the staff were friendly, attentive and caring, and the food and drink selection was delicious.

We weren't staying at the Four seasons overnight, but if we came back, I definitely think it would be worth the money!

We also went into the bar for a drink and the gentleman working on there was funny, attentive and lovely.

I can't thank the staff there enough.

Thank you so much for all your help.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Alicia L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am pleased that you felt you were well taken care of throughout your time with us, creating a memorable experience for you and your friends. We would love to welcome you back in the near future for a stay with us.

Royal
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Absolutely the most luxurious hotel. The staff went above and beyond my expectations, helpful in every aspect. We stayed in a suite that was perfect for our stay. The hotel is tastfully decorated, very quiet and the location was good. The restaurant and bar were very convenient.

Dear Kathryn S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our staff went above and beyond in your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your words of appreciation to all our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Enjoy a soak in the most comfy soaker tub ever. The hotel is away from the City Centre and it's quiet. The staff is ok, just not as friendly as other places in Ireland. The 12-minute cake is NOT worth it, but the dining area is pretty and picturesque. The tv is updated. Honestly though, the best part is the tub. I would have taken that home with me. SOOOOO comfy!

Room Tip: Higher floors have the better views--go high and you won't regret it!
Dear Gina M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I was disappointed to hear you were not satisfied with all aspects of your stay and I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate department. It is only through reviews such as yours that we are able to improve our guest experience.

I am happy to hear that overall your recent stay was an enjoyable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Crowborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed here from the 13th to the 16th of February. I actually grew up in Ballsbridge so it is lovely to return and to stay in a magnificent hotel near to my old family home. I much prefer to stay here than in the city centre as it is a peaceful oasis, but the transport links from Ballsbridge are fantastic. Our room was magnificent and left nothing to be desired. I showed all my family, friends and relatives when they came to see me and they all want to stay there now. The lounge has a lovely sumptuous relaxed feeling with enough privacy. The bar food is excellent and the Guinness is very much up to standard. We felt we were looked after so well, that even when my friend came to visit me and I was in my room, the manager ushered her into the lounge with a drink ordered and told her I would be down presently. I can't say enough good things about my experience here, I felt as close to royalty as I'm sure I will ever feel. Don't hesitate to book in here, you won't regret it. Oh and for all the ladies, you get beautiful L'Occitance toiletries to use in the bathroom.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor in the entry level of rooms which I think is the superior and it was very...
Dear 82LAW,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

It is encouraging to hear that the service you received from our staff exceeded your expectations. They work hard to ensure that each guest has a memorable experience and I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to welcoming you both back in the future when your travel plans see you return to Dublin.