“Attending the IFIA Annual conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin.”

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #20 of 153 Hotels in Dublin
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Attending the IFIA Annual conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

The quality of the hotel the professionalism and freindliness of the staff throughout the hotel, the quality and size of the room, the food served, the Bar and the infrastrucure for supporting the conference were all TRULY EXCELLENT. It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: My room was so quiet and dark (with the windows closed that after a HEAVY late night that ended som...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear J R,

My sincere thanks and appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay and we hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future.

Robert Nolan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Exeter, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I went to Ireland to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and the Four Seasons Dublin made our trip very memorable. On check in, the front desk informed us that we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite on the occasion of our anniversary. I think it made it easier that we only stayed one night. The room was amazing! Plus, when we got up to the room, there was a little plate of chocolates waiting. I particularly liked the in-room Nespresso espresso machine. Needless to say, we enjoyed out experience. The hotel staff treated us very nicely and the customer service was flawless. Our little beat up rental car was parked up front with all of the expensive sedans and sports cars due to the room we were placed in. We had to laugh about that one. If we ever go to Dublin again, the Four Seasons will be our residence of choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear kugoose,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Dublin and for your valued review.

I am so pleased that we managed to create a special memory of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin for you, and thank you for choosing us to spend the very special occassion of your Anniversary! Please be assured that I will be sharing your words of appreciation with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another memorable stay.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Four Seasons Dublin is an elegant city hotel offering luxury without excess. It is a rare find, a welcome change, and a terrific hotel.

Perhaps it is not surprising that a hotel in Dublin exhibits as part of its public spaces a stunning collection of paintings, prints, and sculpture by contemporary Irish artists. What is surprising, though, is how successfully the presence of art defined the hotel for me and improved my experience as a guest.

All in all, it was simply a pleasure to be in this hotel. The staff was spectacular and the accommodations perfect. Particular praise to the concierge, but in fact every person we dealt with was helpful. Recommendations for local restaurants were right. Directions were clear. The room, just a standard normal room, was wonderful in all respects. Further, the room was ready very early, 9:00 a.m., as requested and was always refreshed by housekeeping regardless of our schedule.

So, what do we have? A surprising oasis with effective staff. Works for me. Five stars for this Four Seasons, for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Elephantzero,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your time with us and that you consider us to be a 'rare find, a welcome change, and a terrific hotel!' Thank you for your most kind comments regarding our staff and services, and rest assured I will be sharing your feedback, as there is no better motivator than the praise of 'a job well done.'

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay with us.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed twice in the last week, both in a premium room for 3 nights and a superior room for 1 night. The quality of both rooms was equally superb and the level of service in both visits was without parallel. Could not recommend the hotel highly enough. Worth every penny.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Cleggy12A
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Cleggy12A ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your recent stay with us in Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. I am delighted your room was comfortable and that you felt your experience was "worth every penny!" Most importantly it is wonderful that you had a great service experience in the hotel. Thank you for your comments; I will share them with the team.

Newry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Myself and my two children booked in here as we were going to Robbie Williams in the Aviva. I felt it would be close to the Aviva and would save us getting a taxi. We were so pleased with everything in the hotel - staff, food , bedroom etc. I really enjoyed my stay and was sorry I wasn't there for a second night

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMFSD, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Ann H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and I will be sure to pass on your words of appreciation to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night during a business trip. The room was typical Four Seasons standard. Nothing to complain about. very clean, great size, comfy bed.

The big let down was the breakfast. You have the choice between a Continental breakfast for €21 and a hot option for €27 which gives you a choice of eggs, bacon etc. There is no menu you can order from (Why not?). I went for the Continental option. The variety (some bagels, a bit of fruit, some pastries, muesli, bread) and presentation (crammed into one of the corners) were far below 5 star standards. No toaster was provided to toast bread/bagels, so I asked the waiter to get it toasted by the kitchen. I had to wait 15min (!!) for it to be returned to me and the restaurant was far from busy at 7am. Unbelievable.

All in all a very disappointing experience and hence only 3 stars. If however you are not a breakfast person, you'll like it here as the rest lived up to the Four Seasons standard.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank eye82
GMFSD, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Eye 82,

Thank you for giving us your valuable feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay but am very dismayed by the breakfast experience you received while staying with us.

We are currently remodeling our Breakfast Buffet and Menu experience to give our guests better choice. I hope that on your next visit back to Four seasons Dublin I can share this with you. Thank you again for your feedback.

Kindest Regards

Liam Noone

Restaurant General Manager
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend spent the last month travelling around Ireland and this is one hotel we still cant make our minds up whether we'll be back or not. Everything was perfect, to a tee, but it was so perfect is was uncomfortable, staff were stiff, with a very poor homely feel to it. Food was amazing and also the rooms. I think I would prefer be able have a friendly chat with staff throughout a stay than military style service. I don't know, I think I would maybe return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren J
GMFSD, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Lauren J,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Trip Advisor review. I am delighted to note that you enjoyed aspects of your stay and thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate that staff interaction is a critical component to the overall product and service, it is important to make all our guests feel comfortable. We endeavour to deliver consistency and excellence in every aspect of our service and I would like to express my personal apologies for not giving you a warm homely interaction. I will ensure to communicate this to the key departments with a view to reviewing how we interact with our customers.

Should you wish to discuss any of this feedback further please feel free to provide me with your contact details and I will happily reach out to you. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Dublin in the near future.

Yours sincerely,