“Good experience”

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #13 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The room was good and confortable, no breakfast. The bar is nice.

A beautiful experience.The bathroom was very big and the shower and jacuzzi was so relax. In the hotel you can find a very good spa,is a little expensive, but perfect if you want to visit Dublin.

Room Tip: Rooms confortable
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank evelynwilliams
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear evelynwilliams,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our Spa Team.

Robert Nolan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,021)

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Top class service. Nice rooms. Had a couple of drinks in ice bar but very quiet so went into town for drinks and dinner. Very clean. Beautiful bathrooms. It's expensive but you would expect that from a hotel of this standard.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Louth L

Dear DavidOHanlon79,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted that you had a lovely stay with us and that you refer to us as a 'beautiful, opulent hotel!' I also appreciate your comments regarding pricing. We strive to stay competitive with other hotels of our caliber so our guests may have the very best experience. I am happy this did not take from your overall enjoyment of our hotel and that you found our guest rooms to be of excellent standard. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Season Hotel Dublin the next time your travel plans bring you to Dublin.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Visiting the Four Seasons hotel in Dublin is usually a great experience but unfortunately not that great today. Had a light lunch in the lounge area and while the service was as charming and professional as always, the quality of the food was not what I have come to expect.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank melanie s

Dear melanie s,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am disappointed to learn that your dining experience with us did not meet your expectations. I certainly appreciate receiving your feedback and I will share your comments with our Food & Beverage Team to review and improve upon this. We strive to deliver consistently in all aspects of our products and clearly we failed to do so on this occasion. It is on the other hand great to hear that the service was as charming and professional as you have come to expect from us. We will address your points with the team so that we can learn from this and ensure the highest quality dining experience is achieved each and every time you visit Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.
We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had such a delicious dinner in the Four Seasons Restaurant, I was very happily surprised as I never expect much from hotel dining rooms. Lovely fresh prawns and excellent beef coupled with first class service. A real treat!

1  Thank BettyLinn

Dear BettyLinn,

Thank you for taking to leave feedback following your recent experience with us in Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. I am delighted that the food and beverage offerings exceeded your expectations. Most importantly it is wonderful that you had a great service experience in the hotel; thank you for your comments. I will share them with our Restaurant team.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have stayed at four other hotels in Dublin before. After staying at the Four Seasons I will ALWAYS stay here when I am in Dublin. It is so far better than the others. Rooms were super spacious (we had a suite), and well equipped. Bathrooms spotlessly clean and ultra modern. People were friendly and made our stay so memorable. Love the lobby and the wonderful rose bud vase arrangements.

1  Thank 2010canucks2011

Dear 2010canucks2011,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Dublin and for your valued review.

I am really pleased that we managed to create a special memory of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin for you. Please be assured that I will be sharing your words of appreciation with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a beautiful calm and warm hotel and i have stayed in a few four seasons this probably the best yet. However upon checkin and discovering we were celebrating our anniversay and indeed my recovery from a serious illness having recently had surgery we were offered an upgrade but then were ask to pay 90 euro per night I would have thought a hotel of this calibre could give customers a free upgrade on this occasion as we never ask for one in the first place. another issue for me was sometimes in life it is nice to be able to go to your room and make a cup of coffee especially if like ,me you drink about a dozen a day but no i was expected to pay 5-6 euro for a coffee served by the hotel this was very dissapointing . The hotel staff are lovely and polite the breakfast was amazing the restaurant served beautiful food all in all a first class hotel the spa is excellent and well run even though the water machine had not iced water but loads of jugs of fresh water, fruit and pastries in am we will return to the hotel and who knows we might get that complimentary upgrade will keep you posted.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lolovesu
Tony4669, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear 'lolovesu'

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your feedback of the hotel following your recent stay. I appreciate the frank and honest remarks which can only serve to help us improve what we do.

We have recently acted upon your comment with regards to Tea & Coffee making facilities by making them available free of charge upon request. There is now a note in our rooms explaining this to our guests. We don't place them in the room for a variety of reasons, not least because of the difficulty in maintaining them in a hygienic and fully operable condition. Hence we deliver this service free of charge to those that require it.

Once again, I thank you for highlighting this matter and as you can see, your feedback has had a direct baring on our service strategy going forward.

I do hope we can see you back some time very soon.

Regards and thanks,

Tony Coveney

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Four Season’s Hotel Dublin during St Patrick’s week. It was just a really wonderfully relaxing break. I couldn’t begin to thank Mr Coveney, the concierge team, restaurant staff and all the staff who interacted with us enough. They made our stay so very personal and pleasant and made us feel so relaxed and pampered.
From being collected at the train station until our return home we revelled in luxury and being so pampered. Our food was delicious; the suite spotless and welcoming; the staff members warm, friendly and so obliging. Nothing was too much trouble.
A sincere big thank you to Tony Coveney and all the wonderful team at the Four Season’s – we had a ball!
Mervyn & Stephen

Room Tip: We've stayed in different suites and they were all lovely.
1  Thank Seasoned_Traveller78

Dear Seasoned_Traveller78,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Mr. Coveney and our Concierge and Restaurant teams. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.