“Good for Business or Personal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of InterContinental Dublin

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #20 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Arlington, Virginia
“Good for Business or Personal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I just spent a week at the Four Seasons in Dublin was generally very pleased by the hotel, particularly the degree of service. The only reason I did not rate the hotel "5" for service is that they took very long to bring my luggage to my room after check in. Other than that, they were very attentive, I mean housekeeping came in twice a day to tidy the room. The Irish breakfast buffet was very nice, and the physical facility of the hotel is very comfortable and upperclass. Another slight knock for location, as the hotel is somewhat removed from the center of Dublin, but it was very convenient as I was there to attend an event at the Royal Dublin Society right next door. Unlike many of the hotels that I've used for business, I would actually not mind staying here for personal reasons as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank RPH80
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear RPH80,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the delay in bringing your luggage to your room. I am pleased that despite this you had a pleasant stay with us and would consider choosing us when your leisure travels see you return to Dublin.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Robert Nolan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
NI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Lovely hotel!
Just back from a weekend in Dublin to celebrate my husbands 40th.
Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Clean, quiet, well equipped suite.
Would like a wider variety of healthy children's menu at evening meal (some dishes a little too elaborate for a 3 year old!) other than that we have no criticism of this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hal96
Dear hal96,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Dublin to celebrate your husband’s birthday. I am so pleased that you had a memorable stay with us on this special occasion.

I have noted your comments regarding our children's menu and I will certainly share the feedback with our Food & Beverage Team.

We hope to welcome you and your family back in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Great service and welcome from the minute we arrived until we left. Nothing was too much trouble for all the staff who showed genuine friendliness. From the door men, through checkin, bar service, breakfast, check out it was superb. Really impressed with this old charm top of the pile Dublin hotel. A well worthwhile treat if you are looking for something special.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nuggets71
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear nuggets71,

I am proud that the service you received following your recent stay with us prompted you to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you had a memorable experience with us and I will sure to share your words of appreciation with our team.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future.

central FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We spent 6 nights here and were completely satisfied. The hotel is up-scale and all services matched. Very nice room and all common areas were quite lovely. It is not in the city centre area of Dublin but there are a few restaurants and pubs within walking distance, as, actually, city centre is when the weather is clement. The restaurants are expensive but the food is good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank RRson
Dear RRson,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your recent experience of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I was really pleased that you had a memorable stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here last Christmas, while home visiting family and friends. The hotel is ' Four Seasons Standards' of which I am a big fan and did not disappoint in any way. Spacious and elegant guest room, with great facilities. Good pool and gym. Restuarant is wonderful, even while the hotel was busy we could still enjoy a leisurely breakfast which was excellent both in terms of quality and service. Our evening dining expeirence was equally a delight with wonderful service and a great meal. I think the mussels were the best I've ever had anywhere!

My only disappointment is that the last time I tried to stay over a holiday weekend that they were already fully booked, but hopefully I will have the oppertunity to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank adventure10123
Dear adventure10123,

It was a pleasure to read such a positive review and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post it.

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us and we certainly hope that we can welcome you back to Four Seasons Dublin in the near future.

Stowe, VT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is a top-rate hotel, well-worth the price. It offers every amenity possible, and the rooms are lovely. Service is impeccable. One can't do better than this. The pool is warm, the fitness room well-equipped. Lobby is elegant. There are a lot of places to sit and read or have somethjing to eat or drink. Altogether there is a great sense of spaciousness and comfort.

Room Tip: High floor, non-adjoining, non-smoking
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear CharlotteGainsbourg,

I was delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your most kind comments regarding our staff and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay with us.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very enjoyable stay - I was attending an event in the hotel and booked in for convenience. The room was beautiful, very comfortable bed. The service was excellent, they happily organised a late check out without any quibbles.

I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Carol T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.