Ways to Experience Wild Rover Tours
from $86.42
from $40.33
from $86.42
13,547 results
All reviews day tour northern ireland the bus great tour irish countryside irish music galway glendalough moher cliffs driver anthony murphy facts
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2019

My friend and I decided to do this trip on a whim and we had the best time! Pete was a most excellent driver and Richard was a spectacular guide! We crammed so much into a day that my friend and I were stunned. Highly recommend this tour and if you catch Pete and Richard, you're in for a treat.

1  Thank Adventure597225
Reviewed October 21, 2019

We had the best time on our tour today! Richard and Pete are absolutely brilliant! I take a tour like this every time I have a friend come visit me in Ireland, and honestly has to be the best one ever. You get to see SO MUCH on this tour and loads of GOT fun! It should honestly be more expensive that it is... highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Mandymakesit
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

Our guide Nicholas and our driver did a great job during the tour. The time spent in the bus was entertaining and comfortable. The Cliffs of Moher were spectacular and we enjoyed the Latin Quarter in Galway. Our guide Nicholas was a musician and sang a few Irish tunes during the trip which was appreciated.
I would recommend this tour!!

2  Thank TravelingFools1995
Reviewed October 21, 2019

JP and Pallo were amazing!!! What a great tour. We had them for 2 days straight and loved every minute!!! Book your tours with this company. You can’t go wrong!!!

1  Thank Shelli1969
Reviewed October 21, 2019

This was my friends and I's first time in Ireland, and we only had 2 days to explore! So this day trip was perfect for fitting everything in. You have the perfect amount of time at each stop and learn some extra things along the way! Nick and Richard were great.

1  Thank jaelenwhite