“Excellent Tour Company!”

and up
Northern Ireland Highlights Day Trip Including Giant's Causeway from Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wild Rover Ireland Day Tours to Cliffs of Moher,Wicklow Mountains,Galway City, Giants Causeway,Belfast Political Tours,Titanic Museum,Glendalough, Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge, Belfast, Galway,Aran Islands, Burren in fact the WHOLE of Ireland.Award winning. We offer the ONLY DAY TOURS from Dublin to most of these destinations that employs both a dedicated tour guide and separate driver. We will NOT take you places to earn soft commission,we will MAXIMIZE your time at the destinations that you want to visit.Our guides offer free walking tours at destinations. We believe in our customers SAFETY as most important and that is why our drivers are responsible for driving the vehicle and the guides entertain and engage with you.Luxury vehicles comfort guaranteed,air conditioned with wifi.In Dublin visit our Tourist Offices in Temple Bar and O'Connell Bridge -Bachelors Walk for special discounts on all attractions in Dublin for Wild Rover Tours customers exclusively.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Company!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I booked two tours with Wild Rover, through John in the Temple Square office. John was a great help-really knows his stuff, and does his best to help you book the tour that best suits what you want.
I did the Cliffs of Moher and Galway tour, which was fantastic-(Wild Rover spends the most time at the Cliffs). Make sure you pick a day when the weather is supposed to be decent though! Our guide was Shifra(not sure of correct spelling) and she was awesome-really upbeat and energetic.

The second tour I did was the Belfast and Giants Causeway. Our guide was Richie. He was the perfect tour guide, and is honestly just a wealth of knowledge. Really knows his stuff! (He also loves when people ask him questions-just an fyi for anyone who may be taking a tour with him)
Tour was fantastic, minus the foggy weather that made it impossible to see Dunluce Castle. Giants Causeway was just stunning.

Great tour company, and the prices were fantastic. You also get a discount if you book more than one tour. Long days-usually first pick up is 7am, and you usually return around 8-830pm, but more than worth it!

2 Thank deetz10

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kilkenny and Glendalough”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We highly recommend that anyone visiting Dublin should take a tour to Kilkenny and Glendalough. The Wicklow mountains and the St. Kevin's monastery are absolutely beautiful. It turns out that many movies have been filmed in County Wicklow. For example, Braveheart, Leap Year, PS I love you, Michael Collins, and King Arthur are just a few filmed in this region. The tour itself was nice. Our guide was informative and helpful. If going to Kilkenny, enjoy the 30 min train tour of the city, take some pictures of Kilkenny Castle (price for tour not included in Wild Rover tour), but we recommend NOT touring the inside of the castle. While it has been restored and is lovely to see, it takes up a good portion of the time allotted for your time in Kilkenny. There are some great historical places to see in this small town.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank inquisitiveplus
Brussels
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Day Trips!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went to Ireland for one week and wanted to visit the country. I was looking for One-day trips and my hostel proposed me the WIld Rover Tour...and I strongly recommend them too!
I went on the "Cliffs of Moher" and "Wicklow/Glendalough" tour and it were 2 wonderful trips in my opinion.
Not only was the weather with us, but the bus/coach was very clean+comfortable, and our guides were juste GREAT: they knew the history of everything, always friendly and eager to help you out.
People might think that the prices are a bit expensive, but you get way more than for what you pay for and they are cheap when compared to Dublin attractions (e.g: Guiness Storehouse).
I rarely had such a great experience and will definitely contact them again if i visit Ireland a second time.

1 Thank MyWorld2010
Dublin, Ireland
“A grand day out!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We took the day tour to the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway and it was an excellent experience. The tour guide, Ciaran, was wonderful and made the trip a great experience by always being helpful, telling us the most interesting stories to remember and showing us what I believe are some of the nicest spots on earth - always enjoying every minute of it himself. It was a pleasure traveling with him and the really friendly bus driver, Mark, on this beautiful day and it will definitely be a great day to remember for me and my parents who came to visit me in Ireland. Thank you for this!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Galway, Cliffs of Moher...A Long day...but totally worth it!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The tour was well worth the 13 hours and money spent. The views were fantastic, the guide (Keirren) was very knowledgable and had many interesting (and funny) stories. Recommend it to all :-)

2 Thank Leafsno13