Molesworth Court Suites
$223
$347
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$144
$173
$164
Hotels.com
$204
$195
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrafton stthe penthouseliving areatrinity collegeno elevatorthe property managerwelcome packfully equipped kitchenbedroom apartmentorange juice and milkgreat locationgreat apartmentapartments are cleandawson streetwithin walking distancedefinately stay againall mod cons
Reviewed January 5, 2006

We just returned from a 3-day stay here. First I will report on the good - the location is excellent and the manager is very friendly. The apartment was spacious and adequately appointed. Milk, cereal and a few other food items were provided to get us started.

The cons: Other than when we checked in and out, we never saw a single person working at or near the front desk; no employees are on duty between 4-6 pm; the front desk phone is not always answered; the hot water is not turned on at night and no one warns you of this; towels and linens are not replaced; toilet paper and trash bags are not replaced; because you must turn on a timer 2 hours in advance of a shower to have hot water we had to set our alarms clocks 2 hours early in order to have hot showers; even still the hot water runs out midway through the second person's shower.

This place is fine, and I guess the price is OK given that in Dublin hotels are very expensive and given that we had 2 bedrooms, a living area, and a kitchen. However, for a place that was just adequate and had these inconveniences, I simply do not understand the rave reviews.

Stayed: December 2005
19  Thank JAtlanta
Reviewed November 21, 2005

I needed to go to Dublin for a week on business. I normally stay at Hiltons, but this time I wanted to bring along my husband and our three year old - so I was looking for something homier. Boy, did we find a "gem" at Molesworth Court. I chose it for its fantastic location in business/retail district. It's a short walk to Grafton Street and the LUAS.
We'll be back because of the most excellent service on top of facilities that are up-to-date and feature all you'd need. We had a two-bedroom suite which was perfect for our party.
At the end of the week we were so pleased that I extended my stay another night.
Rionna, the manager, is as gracious and perfect a host as you could hope for. After an initial misunderstanding about our arrival time (make sure you are specific) she apologized by sending up a very nice bottle of red wine. Great from start to end.

12  Thank omenniatpac
Reviewed November 21, 2005

This is an amazing place to stay in the heart of Dublin! The location really couldnt be better. We upgraded to a penthouse suite which was a 2floor, 3bedroom apartment complete with open log burning fire! The balcony was also huge but a bit cold for eating al freso in Dublin in November!!! We had such an enjoyable stay and will definately be back!

• Stayed: November 2005
14  Thank icyoubaby
Reviewed November 14, 2005

This was a great apartment for our family to stay at while in Dublin. The location is awesome. Grafton Street, Trinity College, St Stephens Green are all within a 5 minute walk. Plenty of shopping, pubs, restaurants are also in the immediate area. The hotel staff really treats you as if you are family and will help you with any detail, grocery shopping etc... The kids loved this place. The walls are solid so you can't hear any noise from your neighbors and they can't hear yours. A taxi ride from the airport will run you between 20-25 euros. There is mass transportation very close by and all of the hop on, hop off tour buses are within a 5 minute walk. This truly is a home away from home in the center of Dublin. If you have small children take them to feed the ducks in St Stephens Green park, they will love it. Cheers.

• Stayed: November 2005
16  Thank Akba
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2005

I had to go to Dublin for work, and as I was staying for four days I wanted something home-like, rather than a hotel. My apartment was a two-bedroom suite and I paid 140 per night euro for this (for 4 people I think it would be 160 euro). The bed was one of the most comfortable I've been in - duvets with nice white cotton covers (great as I can't stand blankets and sheets). Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine though I didn't use these. On the whole I'd recommend this as a great alternative to staying in a hotel. The downside for some might be that you have to take care of your own dishes, put out your own rubbish etc for a short stay (though you can put towels out for them to wash if you like) as they only service the rooms twice a week. I didn't find this a problem but some people might. On the upside, you can keep a bottle of wine in the fridge, cook yourself some pasta, and enjoy peace and quiet in a tranquil setting, with Grafton Street only a short (5 minute) walk away.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business