“Amazing Location, Friendly and Accommodating Staff, Large Apartments.”

Molesworth Court Suites
Ranked #94 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Clifton, New Jersey
“Amazing Location, Friendly and Accommodating Staff, Large Apartments.”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The location was central to many attractions and the apartment was large and comfortable. I do think it needed a deep cleaning as there were crumbs in the couch and in the corner of the cabinets, fridge was kinda dirty etc. A deeper cleaning would have given this apartment 5 stars though I would certainly return here since the beds and bedrooms were quite clean. The 2 balconies off the apartment were beautiful and there was plenty of space for my kids to play. Beds were comfortable and I was quite pleased with our stay. Note that there is no elevator but the staff gladly held my stroller downstairs at reception. I would definitely recommend and return. Also, I would highly recommend the Fixx Coffeehouse that is close by. It has a warm coffee house vibe while maintaining a modern clean and efficient business.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank saralara64

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Jose, CA
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My wife, 18 year old son, and I stayed in a 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment for 3 nights at the Molesworth Court Suites in June 2011.

The positives: Probably the best thing about the apartment is its location. It is located in a very secure area close to St. Stephen Green, Grafton Street, Trinity College, etc. The apartment was clean and the kitchen was well stocked with cooking utensils. The welcome pack of milk, orange juice, cereal, tea and coffee was a nice touch. Riona and staff were very helpful and friendly. The one bathroom was clean and there were enough towels provided.

The negatives: There was something wrong with the water heater in our unit. It made very loud noices every time we used any hot water. It was very annoying. The furnishings leave a lot to be desired. The beds were typical of beds in Europe and were very uncomfortable. We stayed at different hotels, apartments, hotels, and B&Bs in both London, Belfast, and throughout Ireland during our 2 week trip, but the beds here were absolutely the worst. Both my wife and I were unhappy about the hardness of the beds and had trouble getting a good nights sleep. The parking is very secure but the parking spaces are extremely small. We had a hard time fitting our rental car in the tiny parking space that was provided.

I was expecting more from this place especially with how much it cost. There are better apartments available in Dublin for less money.

Room Tip: I would not stay here again.
1 Thank JimmyBubbles
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed on two occasions in April and June at MC, and had a wonderful time. The location is perfect near restaurants, shops and easy access to sites and buses. The two bedroom suite is ideal for a family with two or three kids and kitchen facilities are a boon for families. The service was impeccable and we will definitely be returning to MC and have already recommended it to friends

Indianapolis
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I am always a bit leery about reviews and property web sites in general, so I asked my Dublin based brother to go have a look and advise whether we should bring our gang of 7 adults and 4 kids to Molesworth Ct. He gave the thumbs up so off we went.

While I agree with some of the negative comments regarding items that should be in the room when one arives, I have to say that one should not expect US styling and 'standards' when traveling anywhere abroad. There were several items, incuding phones (which had been removed at the request of the previous occupant) that were missing. But these were forthcoming within minutes of our request. Also, the cereals, bars, tea coffee, milk and juice are not normally provided at other such establishments.

It was a bit noisy with the windows open but very acceptable when the windows were closed. I slept utntil 10 am on two occasions (I am usually up by 6am) and some of the younger adults went until close to noon a couple of times.

The location is unbeatable, with St Sephen's Green, four museums (all free admission), Grafton St shopping and too many pubs and restaurants to list, all within a 5 minute walk.

Riona and Deirdre could not have been more helpful and the only problem with the three flights of stairs was hauling luggage up and down. It was no problem, even for the kids, during our stay.

I would suggest a few more chairs on the penthouse terrace because we had to borrow a few from an adjoining, unoccupied apartment. That said, I would highly recommend Molesworth Court for families or couples.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed at Molesworth Court earlier this month for 3 nights. The location is this place's best feature as it is easy to walk to the best areas in Dublin from the apartment complex. It also felt very safe and we had no worries about crime in the area. There were no elevators; we walked up three flights of stairs but that wasn't a problem. The apartment was very clean and that is something I always appreciate. The staff was very nice and helpful, such as when I requested a fan for night use as white noise; they got us one right away. They were also very helpful with instructions for the appliances and gave us assistance with maps in order to find our way around when we first arrived. They provided some milk and juice and small boxes of cereal for our first morning breakfast. The kitchen had everything we needed - a microwave, coffee maker, and cooktop plus a small refrigerator and a very small dishwasher and washer/dryer. Be aware that the washer/dryer units in Europe wash well but they take hours to dry anything so plan ahead. The bedding was clean and comfortable, and the towels were plentiful and clean, but no face cloths were provided. I would have appreciated having some paper products in the apartment, such as paper towels, napkins, and Kleenex; some clocks would be nice, too. The one big negative that we experienced was the outside noise. The front of the building faces an alley where a lot of deliveries are made to nearby restaurants and pubs. One night I kept hearing beer bottles being loaded into a trash bin, and the next morning there was a big trash truck that appeared around 6:30 a.m. to empty the bin, and the noise of the empty bottles was extremely loud and woke me, despite having the fan on. I told one of the managers that I found the noise excessive, and she told me that the businesses aren't supposed to be making deliveries or picking up trash after certain hours, so obviously this has been a problem for management on other occasions. Overall that's my only complaint, but I wish I had known about the noise problem beforehand as I probably would have chosen to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank travelbugbigtime
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 7, 2011

it was a fabulous apartment . penthouse rd floor. staff were wonderful esp margaret. the location is with out a doubt fantatic. central but of the mail drag. lots of weloming cereal coffee,mild and juice when we arrved. also wifi. i would return in a heart beat

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
County Londonderry, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Molesworth Court Suites are the ideal place to stay when visiting Dublin. 5 mins walk from the wonderful Grafton St and St Stephen's Green. Riona and staff made us so welcome, from the moment you drive through the gates to the secure parking area to check-out. Milk, fruit juice, tea and coffee are provided and the apartment (No.6) was ideal for our stay and size of family party. Everything you need is in the apartment which is warm and secure. These apts are value for money with peace of mind for secure parking and facilities. Our family have stayed at Molesworth many times and will continue to do so, recommending it to anyone needing a warm, secure, well furnished and comfortable accommodation. So if you're visiting Dublin, make the call .. tell Riona that 'Wee Rosie' sent you :-)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family