Sandymount Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$148
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$148
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$180
$255
$153
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$245
$181
$164
$143
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$349
$302
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$110
$286
$272
$364
2,767 results
All reviewsaviva stadiumdart stationcity centremount herbertlandsdowne roadrugby matchlovely hotelminute walkquiet areabar foodhome from homeenjoyable stayreception staffwould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublinbeatricerds
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the Navy v. Notre Game. It is a great hotel for anyone going to an event at Aviva Stadium. It is also a short walk to Ballsbridge and we even walked to City Center and Red Bar area from the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They quickly mailed to me (back in Maryland) my jacket I had left in the lobby. The rooms are on the smaller side as are the hallways but that would not prevent me from going back. Overall we had a very nice stay in the hotel.
Btw- the Baked Cod dish served in the restaurant was amazing!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Sandymount_Hotel, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your review. My daughter plays field hockey for UNC Chapel Hill and lost the 2010 and 2011 NCAA finals to Maryland in overtime. Small world.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sandymount Hotel on your next visit to Ireland.

John Loughran

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Just what needed for a break away, room was clean and comfortable and had a good few nights sleep. Hotel had a bar and restaurant. Only had the breakfast so cant comment on all the food, but that was good.
Hotel is perfect if you are going to aviva stadium as it is just down the road. But is also good for dublin centre. It is a nice 20 minute walk into the centre or 2/3 stops on the dart.
There is not much else around which means it is very quiet so you get a good night sleep unlike being in the centre.

All in all would return if i came back to dublin

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sandymount_Hotel, General Manager at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sandymount Hotel on Tripadvisor, we are very pleased to hear that you had a relaxing stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sandymount Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Ruan D'Arcy

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our room was large enough, clean and comfortable. Bathroom has not been updated, left a little to be desired. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful, however. I contacted them by email when I realized I had left a jacket in the closet, and they quickly mailed both it (and pants my husband had left) to our home here in the U.S.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Sandymount_Hotel, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for your review and for your complimentary comments regarding my staff. Your point on the bathroom has been noted for attention. Kind Regards. John Loughran Owner/Director

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I stayed recently. I was told the hotel was almost booked out when I arrived. It was my first and last time staying here. The room I was given was dark with no real window.The bathroom had rusty rails.the carpet was yucky... The TV must have come from local museum. I asked at reception about a better room. " no way... We are fully booked....". I was told with a grin by the " smart but articulate receptionist. I checked out the following day. I had intended in extending my stay as my partner was due to join me. No way would you stay here with your " loved one". I went to the far superior Burlington Hotel, excellent. I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank MaritimoFoody

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that your experience with us fell short of the standards we strive for. Your comments have been noted. Thank you for your review as it is only when we are made aware of problems that we can address them. We would love you to return to us and should you do so, please make direct contact with me. Kind Regards. John Loughran Owner/Director

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The hotel is a pleasant 20 - 30 min walk from the centre of Dublin, and close to the DART for those not inclined to walking, or if the weather is not cooperating. My room was clean and comfortable, the restaurant had very good food, and all the the staff were friendly and helpful. Overall a pleasant stay and good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Sandymount_Hotel, General Manager at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Sandymount Hotel on Tripadvisor, we are pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay and that you found our staff friendly. Our team of chefs are also very pleased to receive positive feedback with regard to meal offerings.

We do hope you get the opportunity to return to Sandymount Hotel should you visit Dublin again.

Kind Regards,