All reviewsst stephensnice coffee machineleeson streetwater pressure in showernightclub downstairschain hotelhuge bedopen the windowrooms are nicebreakfast was deliciousairport buswould definitely stay here againtoiletriesconcert
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Stayed for 3 nights to see in the New Year. Hotel is well located about a mile from St Stephens Green. the room was large but very dated, the bed was surprisingly comfortable and sheets a good quality. Big groan about the towels. Size of a hanky.....
Room got very warm so we had to open the window and there was a wooden prop provided for this so obviously a common complaint. Tea and coffee and biscuits provided. We received a voucher for a complimentary breakfast - so we tried it, at €12 per person - it wasn't really worth a second trip - so we didn't go again. Generally everything you needed here with a friendly reception service - when it was open. this is really a guest house rather than a hotel but for the price paid it did ok. We had a superior double room, so may be worth upgrading to this for the best experience.

Room Tip: upgrade to the double sauna room
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2016

My room was so small I couldn't fully open the bathroom doors. It was clean and tidy. It was a bit noisy at night due to windows on the busy street. It doesn't offer much and I would say i's a bit pricy for what it offers. It is quite near the center though.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I stayed here this weekend for my Mums birthday!
I booked it through Expedia where it says the hotel offers 'designer toiletries'. We did not buy these as we only had hand luggage. When I arrived to the room, there were no such toiletries and when I asked, they denied offering them and gave us a bar of soap. So if you do stay here prepare and bring toiletries!
The hotel is in a great location, approximately 5/10 minute walk from Grafton Street.
It is only an average room and is not the cleanest but for the price you pay I guess it is expected.
We did not have hot water on one of the days we stayed there and the beds are quite uncomfortable.
If you are looking for a cheap-er place or a place to stay near the centre that is just used as somewhere to sleep, this is a good place to stay.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank ellie264
Reviewed September 21, 2013

me and my friend came to stay in Dublin for two night and stayed At the leeson inn... Fantastic place to stay.. Clean and tidy and staff were fantastic!!!! Over all 9/10.. Would be 10/10 if we had WiFi in the room.. Excellent!!! Well deffo be going back there and recommend it highly!!

Thanks for putting up with us haha

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank ALANBOWIE
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is definitely one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. Smelled like a sewer when you walked in. Room door stuck, bathroom door wouldn't close & bathroom ceiling covered in mould. The carpet in reception was filthy & the room was tiny. Very overpriced for what you get .Bad value &I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends