3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$117
Orbitz.com$117
eDreams$117
1,721 results
All reviews river view temple bar minute walk would stay here again airport bus trinity college hotel restaurant lovely hotel o'connell street city centre stayed here for nights family room hgi liffey emigration oly arena
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Stayed 3 nights here in a king river view room. As a diamond member I was upgraded to this room from a twin room. The room had been updated with air conditioning. Bathroom is on the small size with a combination tub/shower. Included in the room as a small refrigerator.

It was convenient to the O’Connell area and just a few blocks to the Grafton Street and Temple Bar area. The hop on bus stopped right in front of the hotel.

Breakfast included made to order eggs and a large variety of items on the buffet. Breads are so good in Ireland I wish they was more types offered. The brown soda bread was very good as well as the house made croissants and pastries.

One area for improvement is to either add a concierge or train the front desk staff so they are more familiar with areas surrounding Dublin. An example is the day trip I planned to Kilkenny. I was Trying to find a local trip to Kilkenny but all the trips included Wicklow. I ask at the desk for help and they were not aware of any tours just going there. Then when I asked for help with local transportation to get there they were not very familiar with how to do this.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank JLC_57
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night in one one of the bigger rooms. As usual with Hilton the hotel is well maintained with modern lobby and rooms. Everything was perfect from check-in to check-out. Only thing that was a little annoying was the car park which is round the corner. No big issue but the hotel is under renovation, so the pavement was filled scaffolding (which was neatly covered by the way). Within walking distance from Temple Bar area. Breakfast was very much on the the better side. Will choose again next time in Dublin.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

So, we booked via booking.com for 3 people to stay in one room. We arrived and were hastily checked in by a gentleman. We got to the room to find two very small beds. Whilst it was not a shock to have two beds, what was unbelievable was the size of them. They weren't even double beds. Somewhere between a single and a double. We rang reception and they said they couldn't move us.

We went out for dinner and returned. I slept for about an hour and awoke to my elderly mother elbowing me as she turned over. I was clinging onto the side of the bed. In the end I gave up, and slept on the floor. No extra blankets in the wardrobe, and not wanting to wake anyone, I opted to put a bath towel over myself to keep me warm.

No apology, no refund. Just fobbed off saying that they were standard size beds for Dublin. Would never recommend that you stay here if you have more than two people in a room.

We moved to the North Star hotel, and for less money, had a full double bed (proper size) and two single beds...

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank BlueCheeseSauce
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Stayed for about 4 nights in the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House, and found it very comfortable. Rooms are spacious with big double beds. Location is spot on, about 10 mns walking distance to O'Connell Street and about 20 mns walking distance to Grafton Street. Good hot shower provided. The fastest check in i have ever experienced ! Also reception staff were very helpful. Breakfast was delicious and i could not get over their hash browns. Had a truly fantastic stay in this Hilton property!

Room tip: Ask for the renovated rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Hotel is well located, rooms are clean and the service very good. There is however a lot of noise form neighbouring rooms. They were working on the airco and so the room was warm, there was no opportunity to open the window.

• Trip type: Traveled on business