3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$117
Orbitz.com$117
Hurb$128
1,721 results
All reviews river view temple bar minute walk would stay here again airport bus trinity college hotel restaurant lovely hotel o'connell street city centre stayed here for nights family room hgi liffey emigration oly arena
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night over the weekend whilst at a concert in Dublin. Was overpriced considering the room rate didn’t include breakfast. Hotel itself is clean and easy on the eye, the refurb not helping but thankfully no-one was working over the weekend. Rooms comfy and generally ok, nothing special. An overpriced hotel geared towards the business-folk in town, not ideal for a weekend visit in my opinion.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteveM6113
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We had a lovely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. They very kindly let us into our room very early which was great. All the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was large and the bed and pillows are very comfortable. Although there is building work going on at the moment it did not impinge on our stay there. The food is really good too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights. When I arrived the noise was very loud. Front desk was very polite and efficient however and my room was ready. They did warn me it would be noisy. Luckily though my room was far enough away from the noise I was able to nap that day and sleep each night. There is no air conditioning though (or heat that I could find) but fortunately it was nice enough in the room. I understand that is one of the improvement to come.
Only one elevator was working but they were fairly fast so it wasn't much of an inconvenience. The Oly bar has a great breakfast and of course, bar for later. Overall very pleasant stay despite the construction

Room tip: I slept ok near room 341-345 or so with little noise
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Hotel and staff were great. The staff are very accommodating and courteous. The room was well specified. The AC was not adjustable, it was too hot when we came in on the first day. They are adding two floors and building starts at 8am and stops at 6pm. Not a problem if you are out all day like I was, but if you bring a family member as I did then it makes for an unpleasant stay for them.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Since we were coming into Ireland and going to our first destination before staying in Dublin, we wanted on leaving to be located close the the Irish Ferry terminal. Even though it is in downtown Dublin, it was in a very nice area. The room was very nice with plenty of room. We had access to wi-fi and many good restaurants in the area. They have a very nice business center if you need to use a computer. We used our ipad while in the room but I also needed to have access to a computer for my WoW word postings. It worked very well for what we needed.

Room tip: Best rooms are on side and rear of the hotel. Higher noise level for street facing front rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mary M, Deputy General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear Herman M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, it was certainly our pleasure to look after you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the not distant future.

Kind Regards